eight

Florence Rhodes:

dear diary,

Logan and I have been together for about a month now. This is the first serious relationship I have been in, I didn't realise how many strings were attached. Logan is great, but he hates when i wear skirts, or cropped tops or anything showing my shoulders but he's just being protective, it's because he cares...

Harry and i have taken a break from our fake relationship, he said a gap in it might make it seem more realistic but he also said that we would start again in 3 weeks but it's been 3 weeks and i have hardly seen him.

It's hard to think about harry when me and logan are having so much fun, We hang out together at the concerts on days off go to museums and art galleries, sounds boring but it's interesting.

I just hope that Logan's protectiveness doesn't get in the way. I know that he isn't totally loyal to me, but it's my fault. I'm the one that's not ready to sleep with him, and he respects that which is great and i mean who can blame him from going elsewhere?

- Florence xox

"Are you ready for the best evening ever" Logan mumbles as he kisses my neck walking down the hotel hallway.

"of course!" i say excitedly "what have you got planned?"

"It's the best documentary ever, it's all about the secrets of the rich people"  he says as he puts his arm around me.

great another one.

Logan is judgemental of the rich, however it's no secret that he still lives on his quarter of a million dollars trust fund. He may not get along with his family, but without them he wouldn't be here right now, it's not my place to judge him though.

I open my hotel room door and i can hear noise coming from inside.

"stop" Logan whispers "there's someone in your apartment"

really, i had no clue.

Logan doesn't like my sarcastic remarks so i just stay quite.

My first thought is that Catherine is in there, we have become very close over the last few months due to Sofia being so busy in Florida's.

or maybe it's Niall? When Logan isn't around me and Niall have gone out and had fun, Niall and Logan hate each other which is why it's a rare occurrence. Logan thinks every guy just talks to me to get me into bed as if that's all i'm useful for and Niall thinks i deserve better, he says i have no fun with Logan, but we do, we are in a serious relationship and it's not always fun.

Logan walks in and gestures for me to stay behind him.

"Florence you can come in...but i'm warning you, it's not a pretty sight." Logan stutters

I walk in to the hotel room apprehensively and I cannot believe the person I see, well people, Who are in there. In my bed more like.

Niall and Catherine.

"Logan, i think you should go." i murmur still in shock.

Logan doesn't even hesitate, he doesn't like Catherine or Niall so this has to be his worst nightmare.

Niall is sat on my bed with my sheets conveniently covering him, and Catherine is frozen with her jeans half on and Niall's T-shirt over her.

"firstly, Niall in taking your hotel suite tonight, so i'd advise you to give me the keys right now." i say sternly.

There is no way i'm sleeping in that bed.