ten

Florence's POV

I walk off the bus after the most awkward three hours of likely my entire life. Harry slept most of the time and I tried but I couldn't, so I sat in the living room with Liam, Louis and Niall pretty much in silence as they played games on their game consoles. All I could think about through the whole journey is how rude harry was to me when I asked him if we slept together, seeing as he was the one to let the boys think we slept together when I was drunk surely, I should be the one angry with him, but he seems so angry with me. If he didn't want to look after me, he didn't have to, no one was holding a gun to his head, he could have easily left me there sad and drunk.

I walk into the hotel lobby and see Logan walk up to me; he is the last person I want to see right now.

"Florence, can we talk" logan says as he walks up to me.

"no, I would rather not thanks" I give him an obviously fake smile as I walk in the opposite direction to him trying to go to my room but before I can get anywhere Logan grabs my wrist forcefully.

"talk to me" he grits through his teeth aggressively

I can feel his hand on my wrist, and it is painful.

"Logan you're hurting me" I say forcefully nodding down at my wrist, he realises how hard he grabbed me and let's go

I can see him begin to apologise but before gets to start a fist collides with his face. I am so in shock by what I see it took me a minute to realise that the fist that hit logans face belonged to Harry. Harry and Logan began to roll around on the floor grabbing each other and trying to hit each other, Niall and Liam try to separate them and get hit in the face in the process and all I can do is try to scream at them to stop but of course their anger and testosterone is too much and they both totally ignore my pleads.

Matt then rushes in asking what happened and the security manages to part them. Of course, harry got off a lot better than Logan. Logans face is bleeding, and his stomach is bruised, I then see him cough up some blood which makes my stomach wrench and Matt decides to call an ambulance.

I get into the ambulance with him, and he looks at me with sad eyes and I can tell he thinks I'm here for him

"thank you for coming with me" he smiles and takes my hand.

I smile back at him with his hand in mine and continue to smile at him even though that's the last thing that I want to do right now. I only came with his in the ambulance because I feel terrible that the reason, he is in this ambulance is because of me, harry punched him and started that fight because of me and I have to make sure he is okay for my own conscience before leaving him. It may be bad that I am doing this just for my conscience and usually I wouldn't admit that I would try to convince myself that I'm here because I care but I won't even kid myself, I am here for myself not because I care. I hate how selfish I'm realising myself to be but to be honest I think that after how logan has treated me I think I have the right to be selfish when it comes to him.

I walk into his hospital room and he is lying in a bed, he looks so weak and helpless and for once this position I find myself for once not being intimidated by him. He is fast asleep and grab his chart off his bed. Before I wanted to do makeup, I wanted to do medicine, so I learnt a few things. I am able to understand everything on the board with the tiny amount of medicine I know so If I can understand it then it can't be too complex. It looks as if they want him in overnight for observation. Harry beat him up pretty bad. I sit by his bedside; I want to wait until he wakes up. He wanted to talk to me, and I think that after what he did to my wrist id feel safest talking to him in the hospital and I am pretty sure oi can't get intimidated by someone who is lying in a hospital bed. I feel my eyes dropping as I sit in the chair waiting for him to wake up, it feels like all I did was blink, but I open my eyes and look at my phone and an hour has gone by. I also see on my phone I have. Missed call from harry.