nine

//TW- mentions of sick/vomit

Florence Rhodes:

I sit there in the dark with tears streaming down my face and all i can think is that i want Harry. I want to feel Harry against me the way i did yesterday in that alley way. The fact Logan called me whore just hits me like a bus, the word whore is an insult that was used by my father to my mother. It's the last thing i ever heard him say, he didn't say he loved, he didn't say goodbye he just called my mother a whore and then ran.

Little does Logan know when he called me that he didn't just make me feel worthless but he also pulled back my past into my present, All of thes unresolved feelings about my father came flooding in when i heard that word.

Before i have too much time to wallow in my sadness i hear the key in the lock.

"Logan?" I say looking at the door

"No sorry it's me," i hear Catherine say "oh my god your crying, look i'm so sorry..."

she begins to ramble and i'm choking so badly on my own tears i can't interrupt her to tell her what has happened.

"look i know your upset with me, so i'll give you your space" Catherine says as the walks out of my hotel room, which just makes me cry more because i can't even tell her what's happened and now she thinks it's her fault.

I really need my mom, i need Sofia. I don't want to be here anymore. Logan has just stomped on my heart and i don't care how childish it seems i just want to go home.

I decide to get room service and drown my sadness in alcohol.

About half an hour after i order my drinks, I hear a knock on my hotel room door and despite having mascara all over my face and my dress ripped by logan when he got mad at me, i go over to the door to answer it.

As i open the door i see harry, and he looks back at me with a worried look on his face.

he sure looks worried for someone who claims they don't care.

I stay silent as he walks into my hotel room, he says nothing to me but he opens his arms and hugs me. I can feel his warm skin against mine and i feel every worry and tension slip out of my body as if he has just put some type of spell on me. I inhale his colone and bury my head into his chest and despite me feeling relaxed i still cannot stop crying.

I can't stand crying, or people that cry but i feel like everything that has happened over the last month, Harry with the gun, Harry in the alley way, Logan, Logan practically calling me a whore. All of that built up emotion is pouring out of me and into harrys arms.

He has an emotional hold on me, and him holding me physically in my arms is everything i imagined it would be. We our sat on the floor with him rocking me in his arms. I feel as if i could stay with him forever.

After about twenty minutes, i finally get the courage to speak and all i can mange to get out of my mouth is the words "i'm sorry"

I don't know what i am sorry for, crying in front of him?

"it's okay darling" he whispers to me "we all have to cry sometimes"

I look up and him and my eyes meet his beautiful green eyes.

"do you cry" i ask reluctantly

"nope, i used up all my tears years ago" he says and his voice slightly breaks.

Used up all his tears? I ponder on it for a second but i decide not to ask him. I think that everyone has things they don't want to talk about and i can tell that harry told me that to make me feel better. I appreciate that but if i ask about it i wouldn't be making myself feel better if just make him feel bad. All i needed is that tiny insight into his life right now and that is what he gave me.