five

Florence Rhodes:

did he just walked off with my phone?

I sigh to myself knowing the trouble i'm going to have to go through to get it back, but after the concert and paparazzi i'm tired and want to go home.

I go to my dressing room, i really like it. There is a desk with a mirror, a tv on the wall and a coffee table with two couches. It's very snug since i'm just the makeup girl and don't really need much room, but it's nice.

As i walk in i see on the table a sign up sheet. I quickly scan through it. I have to sign up to a bus. There's one with what's seems like security on it, fashion, management. Then another which seems like it's got a bunch of groupies? I have no idea but they all have names with no job next to them, but Catherine is on that one so i think i'll join her.

I switch in the tv for  some background noise to pack up my things. I get changed back into my comfy clothes and fix my makeup bag which i dumped in here after doing the boys makeup. I have about 40 minutes until i need to be out of here.

I decide to sit down and read the magazine that are on my coffee table for a few minuets since i know that if i leave now  there will be fans who for some reason think i'm harry's girlfriend lurking outside.

Suddenly i hear a smash.

I leap up. oh my god. I fell asleep.
what time is it? I wonder to myself while feeling extremely disoriented.
The concert ended at 11 and i look at the clock on the wall and it's almost 12: 30am
I slept for over an hour.

I need my phone.

crap harry has it.

I run out of my dressing room towards his, I see that he is still there which is surprising. I assumed that maybe he would have left my phone there for me to collect or something.

He is in there with a few people but i can't tell who. I suddenly hear the sound of Nialls voice and i immediately know that he must be in there with the boys.

I peer into the slight crack between the doors and see a table.

what the-

As i look into the room i can see a table with two suitcases filled with dollar bills and on top packets of drugs.
and-
no way.

i feel dizzy. There's no way i'm seeing this right.
On top of the stacks of money there are five guns.

I hear them all yelling but it's hard to hear what they're saying.
i manage to catch a small bit of their conversation.

"he wants him tomorrow" Harry shouts slamming his hand on the table.

"well what the fuck are we gonna do about it." Niall shouts back.

He then says something which is hard to make out, but what i think i heard is not good.

Through the wall i hear his muffled voice say softly, "we can't exactly tell then that we got rid of him ourselves"

got rid of him? i ponder on it for a second.

oh... no way. There is no way they mean-

"well we did because we though that was the right thing to do, now he's out of our way." harry says in response to niall.
"We would never have enough evidence anyway"

evidence? i have no idea what is going on but really don't like what i'm hearing.

All five boys walk over to the table and pick up the weapons. They are holding them as if the guns are made to sit in their hands, it's so natural to them, it terrifies me.