Eleven

Florence Rhodes:

For the first time in a few weeks, we are at another one direction concert, they had a break and I was too busy with logan to even have time to wonder why the break was there but I have a feeling it's to do with the project that harry said he just finished. He said yesterday that he was planning to finish another project today.

Harry wants our fake relationship to start up again but I'm still apprehensive, I don't know if I want to anymore, not that I have a choice. Even if I hadn't had signed the papers harry is incredibly persuasive, I am getting to the point where I am starting to believe that he knows how to hypnotize me into doing what he wants because whenever I am around him it's like I'm possessed by him.

I drop all of my stuff off in my dressing room and get changed into my outfit, I decide to wear light wash blue jean shorts and add a chain belt with a mesh clear top with a white cropped tank underneath. I also decide to throw my hair into a high ponytail which I never do but I'm in a good mood tonight.

I go to Niall's dressing room because I need to get his hair done. I knock on the door and I hear his muffled voice tell me to go in, so I quickly open the door and stood Infront of me is Niall wearing nothing accept a pillow.

"oh my god Niall!" I say and cover my eyes with my hand

"I'm sorry! I swear I thought you were Cate" he doesn't even look slightly embarrassed; he just stands there smirking at me.

I leave the room and shut the door and bum o into Catherine, all I do is laugh at her because I know what she is about to walk in on.

I make my way to Harry's dressing room; I knock on the door and get no answer. Please tell me I don't walk in on him too, there is only so much awkwardness I can take in one day, I knock on his door multiple times, harder each time. I know that he would have heard me if he was in there because a few of the people in rooms around me thought I was knocking on their door. This stadium is so huge I will never be able to find harry.

I feel like I have been walking around in circles forever, I turn the corner and see Harry stood there. I go to approach him but stop in my tracks as I see harry pin a guy to the wall. I can feel myself shaking, I pray that I don't have a panic attack. My feet are totally glued to the floor I'm too scared to even move. Harry scared me when he pointed the gun at me but by the time, I opened my eyes he had realised that it was me. I have never seen that evil and cold look in his eyes before, the vicious look on his face is enough to scare anyone.

The guy who is against the wall looks in my direction with pleading eyes and thanks to the look he gives me so does harry. Harry drops the guy and yells at him before marching over towards me. The guy that gave away that I was standing here and there for the reason I'm in this situation runs off without even looking back. My brain is screaming at my body to bolt but my feet are still stuck. I can't move I just have to endure whatever harry is about to do to me. Maybe he will murder me or something. You always hear about people being in the wrong place at the wrong time and see something that gets them killed, maybe I'm the next victim. People say that when they are in danger that they think about their loved ones. but all I can think about right now is the fact that I never got to finish the chocolate bar that's is my pocket.

Harry stands Infront of me, his tall six-foot body towering over me as he gives me a cold deep glare.

"I-I can pretend this never happened" I stutter

"right, no offence but you don't seem like the type to be able to tell a good lie"

I try to think of ways that I can prove that I'm a good liar, but that's not true I hate lying. I decide to turn around for a moment and then the only solution I can think of comes to my head, I just have to show him that I can act like it never happened.