six

Florence Rhodes:

I say goodbye to my brother and my stepdad and my mom drives me to the hotel. Luckily, there are no paparazzi around. I really don't want to leave. I am so scared after what happened after the concert just over 24 hours ago. I remember Catherine telling me they had some kind of secret hobby - i am guess i got to the bottom of that mystery pretty quickly.

"I am going to miss you" my mom finally says to me and we are taking my suitcases out of her car.

"i'll miss you too but i'll call you everyday" i say back.

"Okay i'm not going to cry, i promise. I just want to say how proud i am of you." she says clearly biting back tears.

I didn't expect that i would get this emotional leaving, but i think part of me is scared because of Harry and the media, and the other half is really going to miss my mom. She had me when she was my age and brought me up for 6 years alone until she got back together with my dad and had my brother. For ages we were like best friends, but then my dad left and everything got so screwed up. Of course as soon as we are becoming close again, i'm leaving. I hug her right something inside me is screaming to never let go, but i have to.

I walk away from her and don't look back, i know if i do i'll end up crying my eyes out and i can see the tour busses lined up in the car park, i would really not like to have the reputation of being a cry baby on this tour.

As i approach the bus i see catherine and i run up to greet her.

"hey girl!" she says "i love your outfit!"

I am surprised since i'm not wearing anything special, I'm just wearing jeans, a light blue tank top with a blue cardigan over the top.

"thank you so much!" i say "yours is amazing too"

amazing is an understatement, she looks absolutely stunning, she is wearing beige trousers, white doc martens and a white tank top with sun glasses and gold jewellery, not everyone could pull it off but she can.

"thank you" she says smiling at me

Then our manager Matt comes over to us.

"Florence i see you have met Catherine, that's great you two will get along well and i'm sure catherine can tell you everything you need to know about the tour." he says to me.