Chapter 10

KATLYNS POV:

We sat in the car with a awkward silence, so I decided to start a conversation, "Luke, if I fall-" I started, "I'll catch you I promise katlyn", He laughed. We laughed for a while, then he turned on the radio. "I love this song", Luke said yelling. "wake me up when September ends.", green day. "wow, do u need it that loud?" I yelled. "yes, because I love this song!" he laughed, then turned the radio down. We both started to sing the course, of the song. "you listen to this kind of music?" he looked at me amazed. "of course, I grew up listening to them." I laughed.

It seamed like 5 minutes in the car with Luke. What felt like 5 minutes in a car with this actually only took us 20 minutes. We sat there singing and laughing to the radio.

when we got to the roller blading link I can feel my stomach start to think I didn't know how to skate and if I fell ill be so embarrassing. And to be honest I really didn't want to be there to catch me every time I fell I'm actually wanted to learn how to rollerblade. "Luke-" I started to say. "No, he your doing it with me" he laughed and pulled me out of the car. I look to see how many cars that were in the parking lot. But I saw this one particular car it looks familiar then it popped. Michael. I didn't want to say anything because I knew that Luke would probably punch him in his face.

I sucked it up and went inside with Luke. I didn't want to get the chance of me being seen by Michael. So I stayed side by side by Luke. I was standing right next to Luke, waiting in line for our rollerblade's. "Katlyn, can you just back up a little bit please." Luke laughed at me. I stepped back from him. "there you go, I'll let you have your own personal space." I smile at him. "Luke I can buy my own blades, you dont need to pay for them." I assured him. "no i am, I have the tickets, katlyn."he said, giving me my rollerblades.

My eyes started to widden, I didnt don't remember how to work, these retarded things. "need help?" Luke asked me. Luke was a pro at rollerblading. "no, I, I got it." I said biting my lip. I got up and tried to remember the secret, balancing, there I remembered it. I got up and pushed one foot Infront of the other. "okay I got it." I laughed.

LUKES POV:

Katlyn was doing great. Until we got to the rink, I told her to take a step over the platform. I stepped over platform, I watched her. Instead of stepping over the platform. She trys to skate over it, she falls. I couldn't help but to laugh at her. "thanks Luke", she giggled at me. I helped her up, and and kept close to her to make sure she didn't fall again. Overall she was doing great, but I could tell that something was on her mind. "what's wrong", I asked her. "nothing" she said biting her lip. "Katlyn, tell me now", I demanded. "I don't want to because of what you might say, and or do to this person" she said, starting to get off to the side lanes of the rink. To to make sure she didn't fall or didn't get hurt I followed her. Katlyn took off her rollers blades and sat In a chair, she rolled her knees up to her face. I went to go sit down next to her. I put my right hand around her waist. "Are you okay? Is it me?" I asked her with a smile, she then it quickly crumbled when I saw the tears. "Luke, Michael.", he lifted her head up then, herb head went back down. "umm, katlyn, we should go then, goto the bathroom and get freshened up then we'll leave." I told Her. I took her blades and went to the return center.

KATLYNS POV:

i walked over to the bathroom, I tried to hide my face because of all the tears. But when I least expected it, I ran into someone. I looked up. "im-" I stopped. "I'm, what?" their stood Michael looking down at me. "Nothing, move out of my way." I rolled my eyes and shoved his away from me (not meanly). "someone has there panties in a bunch", he laughed. I tured around to look at him. "Leavee the hell alone, I you have nothing better to do than to pick on me!" I yelled, "I've done nothing wrong to you, I've always been nice to u always!" I continued, at that point tears where flying everywhere. "Kat-", he said before I quickly cut him off. "Katlyn, nothing! Stay away from me!" I yelled then walked into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror, and saw my cheeks flushed, and my eyes where red and the bottom of my eye lashes were soaked, abd the mascara was on my cheeks. (the bottom of my eye lashes). I quickly whipped them away, and calmed down.

I walked out of the bathroom, to find Luke standing their waiting for me, his hands behind his back. "Ready?" he smiled at me. "Ready as I'll ever be". I laughed, pushing the tought of Michael out of my head. "I got this for you", he laughed and pulled out a blow up penguin. I couldnt help but to blush, "Luke-" before I could Say anything, I saw Ashton, I rolled my eyes at him. "what?" he asked me, "thanks, but you didn't have to.", I said. "but I did" he said giving it too me. We started walking to the arcade, and we stayed there for a little bit.

About 20 minutes later i looked around the skating rink, ansaw that there was no Michael or a Ashton. So i asked luke if he wanted to goto a cafè, "sure" he said laughing, i grabbed, my blow up penguin and we started to leave. When we got to the parking lot, i saw Michael and Ashton. "Can we walk faster?" i asked luke. "Why whats wrong?" luke asked me. "Michael, thats whats wrong. I cant stand him!" i laughed.

We started to walk faster, until we got to the car, whrn we goto the cafè, we sat down at a table, then started to talk.

Sorry it took so long to update, i was well.... Fighting all this week, but thanks for the 388 reads! You guys are amazing!!!!!
•McKenzie•