Chapter 22

KATLYNS POV:

I woke up and looked around (with my eyes). And felt a arm around me. The biggest smile appear on my face. Shit I thought "my mom.", I whispered. Luke woke up. "She's OKAY with it, I told her last night when you fell asleep, it's all okay.", he mumbled. "Okay, good." I said turning around to to face him. "Your even beautiful when you wake up.", Luke smiled, looking in to my eyes. I started to laugh, "haha funny.", I laughed. "It is if your smiling, and sounds are escaping your lips.", he teased. "Wow charming", I laughed. "Sush!", Luke told me putting his hand over my mouth. "I'm trying to sleep.", he giggled. "I'm gonna goto the bathroom, where is it?", I asked sitting up. He pointed to a door that was in his room. "Thanks", I whispered, and walked to the bathroom.

After I used the bathroom. I was opening the door, slowly when I saw Luke sleeping. "Awwwwww", I mumbled. He's so adorable, when he's sleeping. I walked past his desk that he was sitting at, when I got here. Something fought my eye. I looked down and saw the back of his note book. "I (heart symbol) Katlyn", I smiled. I picked up the notebook, and saw something even more interesting. I saw a single paper and it said.

*THE PAPER*

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted.

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted.

And even though your friends are telling me your doing fine,

Are you somehow feeling lonely even though he's he's right there besides you.

When he says them words to hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you?

My eyes where amazed, I set the notebook back down, quietly. I stood there shocked, he does love me. I smiled, I never thought he loved me that much, to write a poem, like that. I looked back over at Luke, God he was so gorgeous, while he was sleeping. I had to take a picture (at the top of the chapter). I was so happy. I took the picture and set him as my wallpaper.

10 minutes later

Okay, I was getting bored out of my mind, my phone was almost dead and it was almost 1:30 p.m. I was hungry, I'm gonna wake him up. I climbed up the bottom of his bed. I started to jump up and down. "LUKE!!! Time to get up.", I screamed. Luke mumbled at me, "one minute.". I figured, his mom or brother has done this,but I couldn't take it. I wanted food. "Luke.", I sighed. "What?", he mumbled. "I'm gonna jump on you.", I whispered. I jumped on him, in a frog way. I turned him, so he was on his back looking at me. His eyes hidden, looking at me. "Morning handsome.", I smiled. Leaning in for a kiss. He smiled, "are you usually like this!", he laughed, sitting up. I was still sitting up on him when his door open. "Why is she here?!", Ben asked. "She's so out of your league.", he continued. "Ben!", Luke shouted. "Its almost 2:00 Lucas!", Ben yelled. "Its luke and you know this.", Luke rolled his eyes. "What did you want?", Luke continues. "Paper, I know you have some.", Ben laughed. "You laughed!", I laughed. Point at him on amazement. "Yeah, I do. Sorry I was a dick that one night. My girlfriend broke up with me.", he apologized. "Its okay.", I laughed. "Luke the paper.", he laughed. Luke through his head back. "Ben. Where do u think it is.", Luke hugging my waist. Ben walked over to Luke's desk, he stopped for a moment, he turned around with this evil look on his face. "Look what I found! Lucas",Ben was about to speak, when luke, flung me off of him, running to Ben. Luke tackled Ben to the ground. "Give It to me!", Luke yelled, snatching the paper from Ben, and getting off of him. "What you don't wanna share it with me??", Ben smirked getting up. "Not with you, get out.", Luke demanded. Ben left, the room.

"That was interesting", I laughed, watching luke climb back onto the bed. "No. He's so annoying!", Luke laughed, hugging me. "Butt lump.", I laughed, hugging him back. "I love you.", he smiled, pulling me closer to him. "I love you more.", I said kissing his cheek. "I love you most.", he kissed me forehead. "You win!", I laughed. "I'm hungry!", Luke complained. If he only knew how hungry I was. I got off the bed with Luke, we walked down the stairs. I smelt the hair, it smelled so amazing. I squeezed Luke's upper arm in eminent. "It smells so good Lucas.", I tested him, smirking. "Its luke.", he laughed. "Nah, I'm gonna call you Lucas.", I teased. "I'm gonna call you katie-bug.", he chuckled. Sitting down at the dining room table.