Chapter 24

KATLYNS POV:

Michael and I been the leaned in, "OH MY BANANA SAUCE! She said yes!", Ashton screamed, separating Michael and I. "What do you mean?" I turned to look at Ashton. "She said yes, I'm officially of the market!", Ashton screamed as if he was a little girl. "Who is she?", I asked. "I'm not telling you two, I mean you two just tried to kiss each other.", Ashton laughed. Michael looked at me, and I looked at him. "I-I-I should go.", I stuttered. "Yeah, I'm gonna go with him.", Michael laughed, walking the opposite way of me.

I walked back to the house, confused on what just happened. Do I like him? Does he like me? Questions like that where going through my head. I got back to my aunt's and decided to plop on the couch like a couch potato.

MICHAELS POV:

I was so fucking close to kissing her. Ashton was jumping like a seal, down the street because of his new girlfriend. Which I don't even know who she is. "You like her.", Ashton looks at me, and stops jumping. "Maybe a little, I don't know for sure yet. But she broke up with luke.", I said running my fingers through my hair. "Let it simmer for a bit, then go for her.", he told me. "How in the hell and you so fucking wise!!", I chuckled. "I'm older than you! Dumb ass", Ashton laughed like a little school girl. "Wanna goto Calums?", Ashton asked. "I don't care, why not.", I laughed.

We got to Calums, as if calum knew we're where coming he walked out of his house. He's wearing a white muscle t-shirt and black skinny jeans with holes in the knees. As soon as Calum comes out Ashton screams "Michael and Katlyn almost kissed!", calum looked at me. "She's dat-", I cut him off "they broke up", I laughed. "Wow you won't even let me finish my sentence." Calum laughed. "HUSH ASIAN CHILD!", I teased. "I'm not Asian! God damn.", Calum looked at me then at Ashton. "What is he doing?", cal asked. "Texting his girlfriend.", I laughed. "What who is she?", he asked. "Not telling you I want you two to meet her...... when we go back to school.", he smirked. We all walked to the Mapple Street Park.

*AT HOME*

KATLYNS POV:

I felt horrible because one I broke up with Luke, and two I almost kissed Michael. I took out ny phone and started to text luke.

*THE TEXT*

ME: Hey, look I need to talk to you.

LUKE: where at?

ME: I can come to your house, we can talk outside.

LUKE: that works.

*THE END OF MESSAGE*

I was sitting in my room, I went down the stairs and saw that my.mom was wrapping presents. "Mom I'm gonna goto Luke's I'll be back in a hour", I said. "Okay don't be gone that long", she said kissing my forehead. I walked.out of the house and headed to Luke's

When I got to his house luke took me to his backyard. I sat in a lawn chair across from him. "Luke.", I looked at him. "Yeah?", he looked at me. This was going to be harder than I thought. "I don't wanna be in this situation, with you anymore, I think we should just stay friends.", I told him holding my tears. "I think your right. I don't want to keep hurting your feelings. But I have to go I have to be In the house it's Christmas Eve.", he said getting up

CHRISTMAS MORNING

"Katlyn! Get up Santa Came!", Sam ran into my room screaming.

My reactions flung me to my wall. "I'm up!", I yelled back springing up off the ground. I walked down the stairs and started to open my presents.

*CHRISTMAS PRESENTS*

-muscle tees

-high waist jeans