Chapter 3

CALUMS POV

As walked in third hour,i waited and I looked around the classroom, for Mckenzie. After a couple minutes later I finally saw her walk into the classroom. I don't think that she'll say yes, she's just, so out of my league thats it not even funny. McKenzie sat a seat right In front of me, in class. This was going to be harder then i thought. Their we're was about five minutes before the class officially started.

McKenzie turned around, and looked at me "Hey!", she smiled. "Hey", I laughed. "I know this is crazy but, how's your first day", she laughed. "I guess good, how's your day so far?" I asked, while laughing. "Well, Michael, started picking on Katlyn, and Luke and I were yelling at him, Luke was pissed off! ", she said. "I heard about that, Luke told me. Look, I have to ask you something after class if you dont mind? " I laughed then said getting serious. "Okie dokie" she said, then the final bell rang.

As the fucking retarded ass teacher was going in through all the rules, I was preparing, on what to say to McKenzie.

However, I would said it I knew that it was all going to go wrong. So I sat in my chair, scratching my neck, trying to look interested in whatever the teacher was saying. Even though, I know that I'm just going to break all the rules.

30 Minutes Later

After class was over I made sure that I got out of the classroom first. I waited out side the door for McKenzie. When Mckenzie walked out of the classroom, I stopped her. "Hey", I laughed. "Hey" she smiled, "Look I know that it's the first day of school but. " I said, scratching my neck. "but what?" She questioned, "Do you want to. Maybe go out with me Saturday?" I said nervously. She sat their looking at me then a smiled, I said "I know it's crazy, but I've liked you for awhile", I started, "Calum, be quiet I will go out with you" McKenzie laughed and turned around and left

Mckenzies POV

I couldn't believe that he asked me out, and on the first day of school. When he asked me it sent butterflies straight to my stomach. All I knew was that I had to got get to Katlyn and tell her, I mean she's been my best friend sense second grade. As I walked away from Calum, I went to my locker. I put my folders away and started looking for Katlyn. I finally found Katlyn at her locker. I ran twords her and tried to hide the excitement but then I couldn't "Katlyn, Calum is taking me out SATURDAY!!" I screamed at her. "what!, congrats girl", she laughed. "Alright I'm hungry I wanna go get some lunch so come with me please I don't wanna be alone." I told her. "Okay hang on. " She put her books in her locker and we walked down the hallway and went to the lunch room, and waited in the lunch line.

AN: sorry, I've been busy and Ik that this is a really boring chapter but the next one will be better promise! :))) don't forget to vote and comments or message me if you have any ideas please!?!