Chapter 29

LUKE'S POV:

I stood their probably looked like a fool. I closed my mouth and waited for someone to speak. The girl was holding hands with a guy with red hair. Michael. I felt the anger burn through my skull. Katlyn was with Michael. "Luke?", Katlyn looked at me. "What? Yeah?", I tried to laugh it off but it failed. "Are you okay?", she asked me with her eyebrows lowering at me in concern. "Yep, amazingly happy.", I smiled, "I have to go. I'm here wi-", I got cut off by Calums grin across his face. "With?", Michael chuckled. Calum continued to grin. "Stop Calum!", I laughed. "What I'm sorry? Who are you here with?", Calum teased. "Jane...", I told them waiting for one to snap, especially Katlyn. "Oh, that's nice, I hope you guys have fun tonight.", Katlyn sighed. Everyone looked at Katlyn, "are you on drugs?!", McKenzie questioned. "Nope, I'm just happy luke found someone like him.", She spat. I let out a huge sigh of air, and turned my head to the side, and bit my lip. "Y'know. Katlyn, how do you know. Maybe she makes me happy!", I spat in rage. "Oh I'm sorry.", She blinked at me. "And at least I can find someone, who you know, won't, cheat, lie, and I'm missing something." She paused. "What!", I yelled. Michael looked at me. "Oh yeah! When you asked Jane, to the masquerade, you did it.out of spite to make me, I don't know jealous!", she smiled. "Wanna go dance Michael?", she asked him. "Yeah.", he nodded. When they left, my anger went to calum. "I didn't-", he started. "Then how did she find out?!", I hissed. Calum looked down McKenzie. My head looked down at her. Her cheeks where red, red. "uh.", She spoke, not knowing what to say. "you know what!", I told them both. They both looked at me with friend, "I. Don't. Care. There I said it.", I smirked, trying to forget about what I said, cause I literally feel like I just took out my heart and smashed it into a million pieces. "About what?", McKenzie added, as I watched her frown, turn into a evil smirk. "haha funny. I don't care about Katly-", before I could finish KATLYN Calum pointed behind me. McKenzie, glared at me, as I turned around, to see Katlyn.

.I'm fucked.

KATLYNS POV:

I had just heard that Luke doesn't even care about me. I felt my stomach drop. And my heart shatter. Luke didn't even say anything, he just stood there. Looking at me. I quickly turned around to go find Michael.

Michael was at a table watching me walk twords him "hey, their you are!", Michael greeted me. "yeah here I am.", I sighed while rolling my eyes. "are you okay?" he looked at me. "yeah perfectly fine.", I mumbled "are you sure?" he asked me again, starting to make me even more pissed. "YES MICHAEL IM FINE!", I hissed at him. "sorry.", I frowned looking at him. "yeah, it's alright.", he glared at me "I'm just a little bit upset. It doesn't-" I told him getting cut off by McKenzie and Calum plopping down in to two chairs. "hi!" I groaned.

Michael looked at Me setting down his drink. "what?", I giggled. "Is their something on my face?!", I asked frowning my eyebrows, wipping my face. "no, and stop you look weird when you do that.", he laughed pulling my hands away from my face. And slowly pulling my arms and making me stand up. "alright I'm up!" I chuckled. Michael pulled me over to the Dance floor. "we're. Going. To. Dance?", I laughed in a awkward way. "yep.", he looked down at me wrapping his large muscular arms around my waist. "and do I have any say so, in this?", I laughed, struggling to wrap my arms on his neck. "actually yeah, no. You just get to say yes and stand here next to me.", he smiled pulling me in closer to him. "aren't you a charmer!", I teased. "yep I guess so!"he chuckled at me. "haha, funny." I giggled. "I know I'm funny." he giggled.

MCKENZIES POV:

Calum and I where now sitting alone, at the table where Katlyn and Michael sitting. Calum was probably mad at me. "I'm sorry.", I frowned at Calum. Calum looked at me. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm not mad. I understand why you told her.", he smiled kissing my forehead. "seriously? A normal person would, I don't know freak out!", I chuckled. "well, I'm not normal. Plus Katlyn's your best friend, and I know you wouldn't want to hurt her. And it's better to tell her the truth than to lie, it wait for something to happen, and then her finding out later.", he sighed. "And, I know you. You don't lie, you just like. I don't know. Spit the truth at people!", he laughed. "wow, thanks babe, I fell so special!", I rolled my eyes. "Mhmhmmmm!", he chuckled. "I'll be right back." I told Calum, removing his huge arm away from my waist. "okay, I'll be waiting!", he smiled. Calum huffed as he was a little kid, and looked at me. "what?", I smirked. Calum stood up and hugged me, tight, real tight. "I love chu!", he giggled into my ear. "I love you too!", I giggled. Calum pulled away and kissed me.