Chapter 4

KATLYNS POV

As McKenzie dragged me down the hall way, Michael saw me. Once Michael saw me, and our eyes met, I looked at the ground. Mckenzie didn't notice that he was coming over to us until he stopped me. "Hello, again" he said with a smirk. "What do u want", McKenzie said with a attitude, I nugged him out of the way and we both kept walking. "He needs to leave you alone", McKenzie said pissed off. "I know but at least it's his last year being here, so it's not that bad" I sighed. As we walked in to the lunch line I could smell the delicious pizza.

Once Kenzie and I got our slice if pizza we went to go sit down. When we sat down we started talking about our day. However, McKenzie was really excited about the hole Calum thing. As I took a bite of my pizza, I looked up and saw Luke and Calum walking up to us. "can we sit", Luke laughed. "yeah I guess u can". I laughed. So Luke sat across from me, and Calum sat across from Mckenzie. Then Luke brought up the Michael crap. "Katlyn, don't let him get to you", he said serious. "I think I would know, he's been bulling me sense 8th grade, Luke". I sighed. I got up and threw away the rest of my pizza, then sat back down in my seat.

Luke gave me a look that was really weird, he rasied his eye brows up, and his eyes widen at me. "It's about to go down", McKenzie laughed. "No, it's not I won't hurt a girl", Luke laughed.

When the lunch period was over the day went by really fast. When it git to my last hour, it was juste and Luke, I mean theor was other people. But tje teacher pick our seats for us. Luke was Infront of me and I was behind him. Luke with the rest of my classes left, the teacher just element through all of the classroom rules, and what we were expected to do.

After that class was over, I went to my locker. I put all of my folders in. "my hair" I thought, so I put my hair in a pony tail, and when I lied my head up Michael was there. He slammed my locker closed and laughed at me. "will you stop?", I exclaimed. "Let. Me. Think, nope" he laughed then walked away. Once again I opened my locker and grabbed my backpack. I closed my locker and started walking outside of the school. I got on to my bus and sat down in a seat, I waited until my bus stop to get off. When I got home, I walked up to my room, and fell asleep.