Chapter two

-
-
I woke up with the sunlight shining in my face as I groaned and rolled off to the side and tried to yank the blanket over my head but couldn't find the blanket anywhere near me. Now that I'm thinking about it, I can't feel the blanket on me either. I got up and looked down and didn't see my bed or my bedroom surroundings. Instead I was laying on grass outside under a tree. I sat up and looked around and haven't recognized any of my surroundings as i shot up and began to panic.

Have I been kidnapped?!
Or am I dead?

I began walking without realizing and was now walking around the unfamiliar place and I spotted a river stream up ahead so I walked towards there and decided to splash some Water in my face to fully wake me up. Once I had did that I sat on a log and started thinking about how I ended up here.

I could've sworn I went home last night after my walk that day. I mean I was seriously JUST laying down on my bed in my bedroom and now I woke up outside and in a place I don't recognize. Has someone knocked me unconscious and lead me here? Whatever, all I know is that I need to find my way home.

I got up from the log I was sat on and decided i was going to find someone so I can get directions back home or have someone tell me where I was since I couldn't feel my phone on me. I started walking what seemed like Forever but was actually just 15 minutes.  Soon I gave up hope and just sat under a tree nearby and had a mini pity party for myself.

Great y/n. Not only are you lost but you've managed to walk for just 15 minutes and decided to give up on all Hope. Just great 😒

I sighed as I just sat there hopelessly and waited for anyone to come and find me.
Soon I heard some clashing and whooshing so I stood up and followed the noise but before I can investigate further someone with a mask came and knocked me unconscious.

-
-
Soon I was woken up by some voices and cold wiring on the sides of my temple. I tried to move my hands and feet but couldn't. I felt restrains on both my hands and feet. Soon after realizing I started freaking out and began having a panic attack as I gasped for air.
someone came and told me to calm down and breathe. After awhile my breathing was now back to normal and I had opened my eyes to see I was in some sort of torture chamber? I looked up and saw this big scary intimidating guy and some other people trying to get information from the inside of my head.

"Who are you and where have you come from?"

"What?"
I asked confused

"How did you get here?"
He asked a bit impatient with the lack of my response to his questions

"I don't know. All I remember was coming home last night from my walk and going to bed and I woke up to an unfamiliar place and now I have no idea where I am or where my family is. Look all I want to do is go home, so can you just please-"

"And where exactly is that at? Your home?"

"I-"

Before I could answer someone came up and interrupted us by saying they couldn't find anything on me. No identity,no memory, nothing. It was like a blank space. Shortly after gathering together and discussing what they should do with me they came to the conclusion to allow me to stay to keep a close eye on me. The tall intimidating man came up and unhooked me and unchained me from the chair I was in. He explained to me how I was to stay nearby so they can keep a close eye on me. They said I wasn't a threat but they still wanted and needed to keep an eye on me because they needed to take precautions. As I walked out, well more like thrown Out the building I was imprisoned in for awhile I decided to look around.

People were looking at me weirdly as if I was some kind of outer space alien invading their world. I shrugged it off and began to explore a bit. As I was walking past some shops my stomach began to rumble as I was starting to get hungry. A voice spoke out to me:

"Hello ms! You must be hungry, please come and take a seat while I serve you something. I wouldn't want for you to starve to death."

A friendly old ramen shop cook spoke out with a wave and gentle smile as I entered and sat at one of the open seats in the shop.

"I'm sorry mister but I don't have any money on me now.."

"That's okay,This one is on me."

"Thanks."
I gave him a gentle smile and a light bow

"So are you new here?"

"Yes. Is it that obvious?"

"Well you don't look like anyone around here. It'll be impossible to forget a face like yours. Not that it's a bad thing. It's, refreshing to see a new face in the village."

"Thanks. But I don't remember much on how  or when I got here. Everything is a blur. Though, people around here are looking at me as if I'm an outer space alien or something!"

He gave a chuckle as he placed a bowl of ramen in front of me while I opened my chopsticks and said a thank you and started slurping away.

"Well it won't be for long that people will look at you like that. I'm sure they'll start seeing you as one of us. On behalf of the village I want to say: welcome to your new home, the village hidden in the leaf!"

After he said that I choked on my ramen, the village.... hidden in ..the .. leaf?!

🍃