Chapter four

-
-
The next morning came and I was awoken by naruto rushing to get ready. Something about being late to train? I don't know. Naruto told me was going to the training ground to train and when I get up I can go meet him and we'll go walk around the village today. I couldn't really focus on what he was saying because I was still sleepy and groggy so I gave a quite mumble and rolled over to my side and fell back asleep as naruto said his goodbye and was out the door.
-

An hour went by and I woke up and decided to make me some breakfast but all naruto had in his house was ramen so I ate some eggs instead. I made sure to throw away some milk that was in the refrigerator which had gone expired, so he wouldn't accidentally drink it. As I got up I got changed into one of naruto's old outfits that he claimed no longer fits him . The shirt was a little above my belly button and looked a bit cropped but didn't look bad on me. I then threw on some shorts he had that went along with the outfit which fits me perfectly, as well as a matching jacket to which I folded up the sleeves a bit. Once I was done with eating breakfast and got changed i figured I would go meet naruto at the training grounds. I left the apartment and walked downstairs and into the streets of the hidden leaf but realized that I had no idea where this training ground was located at.

'Man I should've paid more attention to what naruto was saying when he was talking to me this morning, now I'm lost.'

I saw many villagers walking along the busy streets and going on about their day as I continued to walk aimlessly around and found myself back at the ramen shop that I ate at when I first came here. I went in and waved and flashed a friendly smile to the old ramen shop owner and his daughter as I asked if they seen naruto, which they replied that they haven't. So I bid my goodbyes and went on with my search as I walked around some more and passed a river stream where I saw kids running around on the grass and some adults sitting down chatting with one another as I gave a small smile and kept walking forward down the dirt road trying my best to find the training ground.

As I was walking I accidentally bumped into two girls that were in front of me.
They both turned around and stoped what they were arguing about and looked at me weirdly as they both looked me up and down.

"Oh- sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Totally my fault!"

I spoke with my head down a bit with my cheeks dusted with the color pink much like one of the girls hair that was standing in front of me. I felt so embarrassed that I bumped into them so recklessly and especially because now they'll know that I'm lost and that I'm not from around here.

The girls gave each other weird looks then averted their attention back to me. The girl with the pink hair spoke up:

"Naruto? Is that you again you little creep? How many times do we have to beat you into a pulp for doing your stupid sexy jutsu."

She said angrily as her and her blonde friend had an irritated mark on their foreheads and were cracking their knuckles, ready to throw a punch until I spoke up:

"Sexy jutsu? Oh no no no! You've got it all wrong. You see I'm, y/n. I'm not from around here so I'm currently staying with naruto. These are his old clothes that he had lend me. I was actually headed to the training grounds where he told me to meet him at but I'm a bit lost. Do you guys by any chance know where the training grounds are?"

I asked shyly as my cheeks were still pink from the embarrassment I was in for being lost yet again.

They stopped what they were doing and had blank face expressions on as I stood there nervous and shyly as they continued to stare at me. All of a sudden they both started laughing and apologized for their assumptions. They then furthered explained what naruto's sexy jutsu was as I laughed along with them and dismissed the whole misunderstanding.