Chapter eight

A few days have gone by and naruto was now home from his long mission. You guys stayed up all night talking the night away about what went down during his mission.

"So then I defeated him all by myself! No thanks to Baka sasuke who was only in the way with his stupid cool attitude."

Naruto explained as I laughed and shook my head at the uzumaki boy who has a huge imagination of his own. Our laughter soon settled down as naruto turned to look at me and lifted his eyebrows at me in a questioning manner.

"Soo... what did you do while I was away? Pretty bored around here without me right?"

I chuckled a little and nodded my head yes

"I actually cleaned up the apartment a bit, I hung out with ino, Hinata, and TenTen. Oh ya and I went & did some grocery shopping where I met-"

I stopped at the end of my sentence as I thought back to meeting Itachi. I wasn't sure if I wanted naruto to know just yet. I wasn't keeping this a secret but I do want to know more about Itachi and the rest of the same pair of onyx eyed men that I've run into during my stay here in the leaf village. There's still a lot of questions I have for them, so I thought to myself that it was the best thing to do to keep this for myself.

"Met who?"

Naruto asked as he waited for my response.

"Oh uh, just a nice man who showed me to some markets."

"Oh, well that was nice of him."

"Ya..."

At that we stayed a few seconds in silent as naruto yawned and got up from sitting on the mats we were on.

"Well Its getting late, I guess we better get going to bed now. We'll talk more tomorrow."

"Okay naruto."

"Good night y/n"

"Good night naruto."

He turned around on his bed as he was soon fast asleep but as for me, I couldn't go to sleep. I had way to many things going through my mind. It seems that whatever I would do, my mind always seem to go back to the black haired, cold onyx eyes of the 4 men I ran into. Something about them felt familiar but I couldn't for the life of
Me figure out why.

I tried my best to go to sleep, I did. But all I could do was toss and turn in bed. I let out a sigh as I looked over at the clock which read "3:06 am" I sighed again as I sat up and stared at naruto sleeping figure.

"Pssst, naruto you awake?"

"Psst naruto!"

I whispered yelled as he groaned and pulled the blankets over him. I gave a small sigh as I got up and headed out the the front where I slipped on my shoes and headed out the door. I couldn't sleep so I took it upon myself to go for a little walk to help ease the racing thoughts I had.

'Man I should've brought a jacket, it's a bit chilly.'

I thought to myself as I kept walking around heading in a direction I didn't have. Just anywhere my feet would take me which soon lead me to a empty playground. I made my way to the swings and sat down as I kicked my feet lightly over the sand below my shoes, back and forth I kicked the sand as I stared down at the ground. Here and there making shapes with my shoes in the sand.