Chapter five

-
-
After naruto and I left the training ground we took off and walked  around the village just to hangout a bit since today was his free day and he wanted to hangout with you and get to know you better which you agreed to. As me and naruto were walking around the village he had his hands crossed behind his head as he talked about how his goal of becoming the hokage which I smiled and told him he would so be a great hokage... whatever that means. While he finished telling me his goals he asked what was mine. I stopped mid walk and stared at the ground as I spaced out and thought about a goal I had. I mean I don't really have any goals, at least not that I can remember. But I'm pretty sure the old me had some goals in mind but ever since I arrived here at the leaf village I haven't really found out much about myself or anything from my past.
I guess naruto sensed my lack of answer and saw me looking deep in thought he spoke up:

"That's okay if you can't think of anything right now. I mean I'm not really expecting anything since you don't even remember your last name or anything about yourself."

I gave him small angry pout as my cheeks puffed out a little bit as I heard him chuckle and apologized.

"Oh I'm sorry y/n- Chan! I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that it's okay if you don't have any goals or can't remember what your goals were. We can help give you new goals to look forward to and to achieve. So believe it!"

He gave a big closed eyed smile as I gave him a smile of my own. We kept walking after that but I couldn't help the uneasy feeling I got. It was as if someone were staring at me from a distance. As I was a few steps behind naruto, looking around to see if I spot anyone staring at me, I couldn't find anyone so I shrugged it off as me being paranoid. Naruto then called out to me when he was half way down the street as I turned back to him and gave him a sheepish smile and apologized for stopping in the middle of our walk as I ran up to him to catch up.

As we turned the corner naruto grabbed my hand and dragged me with him while he ran towards the hokage office to meet "granny hokage" because apparently this granny had a special coupons to his favorite ramen shop that she set aside for him for doing a good job on a mission he went on. While he dragged me by my hand running down the street of the village I couldn't help but laugh as he was in such a hurry for those coupons.

'He sure do loves ramen.'

I thought to myself as more giggles escaped from my lips as he practically had drool coming from his mouth.
-
From up above a house, red eyes followed the laughing girls figure as she was being dragged away by the leaf village knucklehead. Mesmerized by the big smile that played on her delicate face as she laughed and how amazingly cute she looked from the way the sunlight shined on her perfectly s/c, To the way her long or short h/c swayed side by side as she ran hand in hand with the uzumaki boy.

-
-
At last after all that running, we finally made it to the hokage's office were we stood in front of a very beautiful lady with two loose pony tails that laid on each side of her shoulder and  another pretty girl that stood next to her with short black hair and a pig in her arms. I looked around for the said granny that naruto spoke about on our way here but couldn't find any granny in sight. Perhaps she stepped out of the office?

As naruto finished rambling on about his reward for his good work that he did on his missions the fair skin lady then averted her eyes toward me who stood awkwardly there next to naruto as he pointed his finger out towards the woman who sat behind a desk with some paperwork scattered across the desk.