☆Chapter 2☆

At that moment remus pop out of nowhere, oh this is going to be a long night

------------------------------------

Remus was thankful wearing a oniese (and not naked like last time) he also had a octopus teddy under nether his arm.He didn't understand why Remus had a teddy, Remus wasn't scared of horror movies, so why would he bring one? Remus suddenly started to run towards Roman "REMUS!" Janus shouted at the top of his lungs, Everyone look at Janus including Remus "what?" Remus said in a almost winey tone of voice "I told you no running in the house, that included the light sides house"

At this point Roman got a good look at Janus he was holding two bowls of popcorn in each hand, just like Patton. At this point Remus sant down next to Roman, and Janus and Patton started to handed out the bowls of popcorn. But Roman was to distract in his thoughts, you see Remus knows that Roman is a little.

He had told remus a while back because he trusted him but remus kept on insisting that he tell the other because he if he did he could be little more often. But Roman had no idea what the other would think, would they all hate him? Would they make fun of him? What if they-

"Okay are we ready to start the movie?" Patton question cut Roman's thoughts short. Okay he could do this, roman was a big brave boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman hate this the sense were so gory, he was squeezing he eyes shut until he felt something touch his arm. Roman slowly turned his head and opened his eyes to see Remus holding his octopus in one hand and in the other hand he had one of octopuses tentacles moving it side to side like it what waving. Roman giggled quietly so that the other did not hear him.

Remus hand him the octopus, and Roman then held the teddy close to his chest breathing in and out slowly to calm himself down. Suddenly the TV stopped playing and Roman turned his head to see Logan holding the remote in his hand "apologies for stopping the movie" Logan started "but Roman is everything alright" everyone was now staring at Roman "w-well.. uh i" Rowan start to panic because his had no idea what to do!! "I'm just a little scared, that is all" he tried to sound to comfort in his answer.

"Really" virgil said in a sarcastic voice "I didn't think you'd be scared of anything since you are the great, brave prince Roman"
"Now virgil that is not very nice!" Patton said in a dad like tone of voice "oh yes virgil be nice" Janus said mockingly.

Janus and Virgil arguing and Roman could feel himself slipping further into little space, Patton and Logan tried to stop them arguing.Remus head turned his attention to Roman who was sitting there hopelessly staring at Virgil and Janus. Remus's big brother institute told him that it was time to go, so he scooped Roman up into his arms leaving the room without anyone (noticing because you're too busy).

Remus had gotten up stairs and walk into Roman room, he shut the door behind him and locked it, because whenever Roman was big he would always make a point to lock the door so no one would would come in to his room when he was little.

Remus put Roman on the bed and walked over to Roman's night stand to go and get the remote to put on some cartoons for Roman, so that he would feel better after watching the horror movie. "How are you feeling, baby?"

You see Remus was not Roman caregiver, but he did look after Roman on rare occasions, this this is a rare occasion "I good" Roman said in a child like voice with the biggest smile on his face. As Roman was watching the TV Remus was changing out of his oniese.

Ones Remus changed out of his onesie he came over to the bed and sat beside Roman. Remus had brought over Roman's favourite pacifier, and popped it in to Roman's mouth as soon as he did Roman start to suck on it.

They both watched two episodes of 64 Zoo Lane and then out of nowhere a knock came to the door, Roman didn't even hear the knock but Remus sure did. Remus decided that it would be best to open door so that the person on the the other side of the door didn't get too worried, but to be honest he didn't really care about whoever was on the other side feelings.

To Be Continued

805 words

~I hoped you liked that, tell if there is any improvement I can make. I'm always open to constructive criticism~