♡chapter 12♡

⚠️Warning(s):⚠️

he wanted Patton to his cargiver! Or one of them...

Virgil and Roman had finished their move "that was good" Virgil said as he turned his head towards Roman give him a small smile and Roman give him one back "I'm going to go on a walk in an hour would you like to come with me?" Roman head nodded as fast as it could go "Yes that would be amazing!"
"Cool see you then" Virgil got up and left to his room.

Roman had now had a lot of time to think so he made his way to Patton's room so he could tell him his decision. As soon as Patton opened his door his face lit up "Roman, come on in so we can talk privately" he smiled Roman as he stepped in started to feel nervous taking a seat on his bed "Umm...pat do you think you can be my cargiver? Please"

"Of course, my little one!" Patton give Roman a huge hug.

"Oh wait! How about Janus?" Oh right Janus also wanted to be his cargiver, yes he was good at looking after him when he was little that one time but he still didn't know if he would be nice to him. Patton could see that Roman was really thinking about this.

"We are still not on the best terms at the moment" Patton give Roman a sad smile "I understand" Roman knew he would "but maybe you should have been a little nicer to him, I mean you did laugh at his name" he didn't know what to say.

"I guess you could be right, aways I'm going on a walk with Virgil so I'm going to go get ready" he we waved goodbye and left in a hurry to get his room.

{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}

Okay I give up sorry

I will update this book in two weeks and it will be at least 1,000 words I promise

______________________________________
~357 words~

Okay I'm so mad my sister ruined my little time I was trying to regression but she just come in and started to looking through all my stuff. >:(