◇Chapter 9◇

! I'm sorry my phone had been broken for 2 weeks so I didn't put anything out!

Warning: crying
________________________________

Roman's POV

I woke up in Janus's room oh I didn't realise that I fell asleep, why didn't he wake me up? Wait where is he? I walk to the window, since I don't have my phone on me mabey I can tell what the time is by looking out side.

Oh wow it's really dark out, I'm going to go back to my room I really hope that Janus just forget that I was cry, I made my way to the door but I could hear some one calling my name of the other side of the door "ROMAN?! Ohh Roman where are you?" I opened the door to see Patton "Roman we need to talk" I started to get nervous why did he sound so angry never activity before is he mad at me?

No Roman get yourself together you are a prince not some scared little kid "sure what would you like to talk to me about?" See everything is fine "you know your weird "age regression" thing, look we both know that you are just making it up for a attention and if you're not that it's really weird and disgusting thing to be in to"

What? n...n-o I uh i feel like crying wait no I am crying!!!! S-stop I..am no-t supposed to be crying!!!

ROMAN! ROMAN!! GET UP!!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

No one's pov:
Roman shot up in Janus's bed, he looked around the room to see Janus on one side of him and Patton on the other side "Roman, are you okay? you were crying in your sleep!" Patton said as he pulled Roman in to a hug "um I- yeah I'm okay it was just a nightmare..."

Roman took a deep breath he was glad it was only a nightmare, but he couldn't help to wonder why Patton was here?

~hafe an hour ago when Roman was  asleep~

Patton had just finished his research on age regregression, he feels like he know more about Roman how and about how he can help and look after him, now all he needs to do is find Roman talk to he about this and then maybe after we are done talk I could help Roman slip into little space, Patton quietly thought to himself as he go up and walked out the door to go and look for the little prince.

First Patton looked downstairs but all he found was Logan sitting on his chair and Virgil just listening to something on his phone, but no Roman he wasn't in the kitchen or he room were on earth could he be? Patton flopped down on his bed feeling defeated he thought for a second he could be in Remus room he wasn't downstairs when he checked.

But he remembered that him and Roman were not in the best mood with each other so where else could Roman be?! Maybe he is in Janus's room that is the only place he hasn't checked.

Patton made his way to Janus's room and knocked on the door "what do you wa-" Janus opened up the door and started Patton in the eyes. "Oh it's just you" Janus said sounding almost relieved "hey I was wondering if you know where Roman is I can seem to find him" Patton is a very nosey person so he picked over Janus's shoulder to have a look to see if roman was there.

"Yes he is here why where you trying to find Roman?" Patton though about it for a second, would roman be mad if he told Janus about his little (I think I'm really funny) secret "can I come in side? I will explain everything" Janus stepped out of the way and made a welcoming hand gesture.

                    ~present time~

"ROMAN! are you okay?"

To be continued♡

______________________________
I'm really sorry I wasn't posting my phone was not working(broken) I hope you enjoy byeeee!

Also sorry this is so short