◇chapter 10◇

⚠️Tw: crying ⚠️     

"ROMAN! are you okay?" Roman looked back and forth for Janus and Patton, Roman didn't know what to say "y-yeah I'm...fine" both Patton and Janus didn't look happy with that answer "oh yessss someone who was crying in their sleep is always FINE" Janus said sarcastically. Roman stared to fiddling with the blanket nervous He just wanted a big hug and to be told that everything was okay but he alos wanted to run out of Janus's room and not stop running so he did.

Roman pushed himself off the bed and ran to Janus's door, quickly opening it and running. "ROMAN COME BACK! PLEASE!" Patton scared for the door Janus knew that that he wasn't going to come back so he ran after him, but Roman was just a bit faster so he couldn't cache up. They both thought that he was going to go to his room but to their surprise he ran right past it and started running down the stairs.

As Roman ran down the stairs he bashed in to something very hard he didn't have any time to see what it was he didn't care he just pushed it out of his way and continued to run towards the front door that let to outside.

But before he could open the door he was stop by Virgil grabbing his shoulders "Roman what is going on? And why...why are you crying?" Virgil was the tallies out of the the side the second being Patton, so Roman lend his hade on his chest and started crying his eyes out "I don't knowww!!!" Roman said in a wine voice.

"Hey! hey it's okay, please don't cry" Virgil tried to comfort Roman but he was not the best at it. Virgil looked around to see if anyone could help him with Roman, to his delight Patton was running down the stairs. Patton was much better at taking care of people then Virgil was "hey Pat can I get a bit of help here" Virgil tried to whisper this so that he did not startle Roman.

Patton give Vee a quick smile and then  turned to Roman "roman? Please come back up stairs so we can talk" he spoke softly so not to upset him even more. Roman just nodded knowing if he tried to talk he would just probably start to cry again.

Virgil seeing that he was not needed when back over to the coach, he was very confused and wanted to ask many questions but he knew that it was probably not the best time of those questions. He saw that Patton and Roman had made their way up stairs grate now he was alone and he wanted answer.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Okay Roman please can you stay on that char of me?" Patton didn't want Roman to run of again. Patton was the only one in the room with Roman because him and Janus both thought it would be let overwhelming if both of them were in the room. "I know you are a little and I have learned a lot about age regregression now, so..." Patton traded off "so would you like me and Janus to be your caregivers?"

Roman had on idea what to say. He did want some one to look after him because he can be a bit of a brat sometimes and he didn't want to get in trouble for that. Wait what if this is some big mean joke! And Patton actually think that Roman is discussing that must be it!!!

Roman looked to the door and started playing his second escape Patton could tell what he was thinking " and Roman before you make another attempt to run far away please know that I love you and  I would never do something it hurt you in any way" Patton also added on "oh and you can't just run away form anything you don't like"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
674 words

Finally this chapter is out!!!!! Sorry this took such a long time to get out