☆chapter 6☆

Sorry I haven't updated this book in a long time, I just have a lot of school work to do

Warning: Janus is being a mean (don't get mad at him, that is not how he will always act in this book)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was later on in the day and Roman was not in little space anymore, and since he was big now he should probably talk to Patton about what happened. But he also wanted talk to Remus, he has a lot of questions for Remus about why he just passed him of to Patton it kind of hurt his feelings know that his brother probably doesn't care about him.

But that was for another time and place right now he needed to explain what happened to Patton, poor Patton he was probably so confused Roman thought to himself as he started to walk downstairs. Little did Roman know Patton was not confined at all, since Remus had explained it to him and he was currently do some more research on age regregression so Roman would feel more comfortable around him.

When Roman got down stairs he saw everyone apart for Patton, he signed and started heading back up stairs when he was suddenly stopped by the sound of Virgil voice "what's up with you?" Roman turned around with a smile on his face "what on earth are you talking about Virgil, I'm fantastic like always!" Roman said in a dramatic tone to hide his disappointment.

Virgil rolled his eyes but continued to talk "you normally always walk it to the room very dramatically" Virgil patted beside him on the couch, Roman slowly walked over and sat beside him "well I just-" Roman was cut off but Janus "no offence Roman but" Janus started talk for the char at he was sat in "your problems aren't REALLY problems, they are more like oh no one is paying attention to me" Roman stared in shock he didn't really mean that did he? Yes he was a bit mean to Janus some times but not THAT mean

"Whatever Janus, but Roman go on what were you going to say?" Virgil said Janus's name in a mocking tone. Roman was still staring at him "oh it's nothing I'm just looking for Patton" virgil didn't look convinced but before he got to say anything Logan had started talking "I think he's in his room, researching something he didn't say what though, why do you need him?" Roman was happy that he now knew were Patton was, but he was a bit sacred to now go and talk to him.

"Okay thanks specs, I'll see you soon" Roman waved and started walking up the stairs, Logan rolled his eyes at nickname but didn't say anything about it and continued reading this book. Virgil was still a bit worried about the Roman but passed it off as him just being anxiety, and continued scrolling through his phone, Janus did feel a little bit bad for saying what he said but seriously didn't really care.

_________________________________
~Words 542~

I know this is a really short chapter, but I haven't posted in a while so I thought that it would be best to just put something out