♤Chapter 16♤

TW warnings:
Bro I'm sorry just my creativity had ran out :( but I'm back!
__________________________________

Roman didn't know who was at his door but he knew that he didn't want to talk with them. He had decided that the best option was to stay quite "Roman I know you are in there please just let us explain"

"Go away" Roman shouted "please.." he had said the last part quietly. "We didn't mean was we said" Roman head out from under his bed opening the door "Thank you we didn't meant it" Janus said "it okay I just need some time to myself" Roman wanted to be the bigger person and forgive and forget be he didn't know if he could do that.
"We understand, I will talk with you again when you are ready" 

Roman sat down on his bed he wanted this to be over it was so messy and it hurts. Laying down on his bed after he had turned off the lights and shut the curtains because it was still day, his glow in the dark starts that are on his ceiling glowed as he just stared at them for was it felt like hours.

Till a knock at the door "Hey buddy how are you doing?" He could tell that it was Patton  "I don't know" Roman wasn't lying he did know how to feel. What Janus and Logan said did hurt him but he also knew that they where both not in the right state of mind.

___________________________________
So as you know this book has taken me a long time to update and about that I'm sorry. But I was think of just end this book next chapter and moving on to the next one, but if you thnk is a bad idea and that I should just follow thorough with my original plan please tell me because I'm lost :(