Chapter 6

It's been four months since our school had started and exams were going around.

It was the mathematics class and our cher Mr.Jackson allowed us to do some home works. I looked at Jimin who was finding hard to speak with me. I had been noticing him since morning, and he was in dilemma I could say.

I was writing down the sum and solving it on my note. Alright, pretending to solve. Finally Jimin decided to speak.

"Jinnie, you okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows by his concerned voice.

"Of course why anything wrong?" I asked without looking at him. I continued to write the algebra sums that never once did I understood.

"Y-You don't know?" I released a heavy sigh and looked at Jimin who was having a pout.

"Don't beat around the bush, Minnie . Come to the point." I said impatiently.

"Y-You know Yugyeom?"

"The one who runs behind Jungkook?"

"Yeah, h-he likes Jungkook." His answer only made me to snort.

"Minnie, many boys like him I know that, there is nothing to worry about."

"J-Jungkook also likes him." And that was enough for me to stop my writing. I put the pen down and looked at Jimin's face to find if he was joking.

"Wh-What....? Who-who----said that?" I asked by hoping that he would be wrong. But the way he bit his lips hesitantly was enough for me to know that he wasn't lying.

"He and I lives in the same apartment building, h-he told me that they like each other and they are dating."

"Come on, don't be silly Minnie. it's not sure". I said by shrugging my shoulders.

"He even showed me the pictures of them kissing on their cheeks, Jinnie. I am sorry ," Jimin said and stopped saying more than that.

I was dumbstruck. I know I shouldn't believe in anything unless I saw it with my own eyes. But my heart didn't refuse to believe it. It was obvious that Jungkook would never date me but still I was happy to see him everyday. I hoped he would never cross his limits with other boys and girls.

Yugyeom was one of the handsomest boys in our school. It was sure that he might fall for him but not now.

Why God ? Why?.

"Jinnie respond me?" Jimin shook my shoulders to make me to come to my sense. I blinked my eyes few times and saw his worried face looking at me.

"Y-Yeah. I-I am okay Minnie." I lied and it was clear that I was not okay, I was heartbroken.

I never loved him but why did I felt disappointed when I heard about his dating life.

"You two, stop talking and do the sum." We both flinched by our cher's voice. We immediately stood up and bowed with apology while writing down the sum.

"Yes cher," we replied and were pretending like we were solving.

The whole day was numb for me.

Since Jimin and I had a presentation to work on we both were busy in food court discussing about the topics for our final project.

 While we were having lunch , the speakers on the corridor was switched on.

"This is an announcement for the students who are in the final year of the school. All boys and girls are requested to assemble on the ground after the school bell for aerobics" said the voice on the speaker and was turned off.