Chapter 8

In my house I was a good son to my family. I prepared for the exams in my home so that I can roam in school without worrying about exams. My parents never bothered me.

The exams were nearing in one hand and on the other hand Jungkook was becoming more handsome day by day .

You can see me talking about exams in every chapters.

That's because it's the truth.

Everyday we had exams. Exams were on morning and we were made to study in afternoon for the next exam and vice versa.

We were sitting on corridor while the girls were sitting inside our classes. I always waited for the day before the language exam.

Since the cher who took us language was the cher for Jungkook's class too, our classes combined with them. But sadly Jimin and I chose Hangul, while Taehyung and Jungkook chose French.

And to my luck, the French students were asked to sit on the corridor. I was on cloud nine because I could see Jungkook through out the day.

Whenever we had language exam, the day before I used to wash my hair and came in a cute hairstyle. It was not self praising but believe me I looked cute and lovely when I washed my hair.

On the corridor, I was sitting on the chair and Jungkook was adjacent to me but few bitches were parting us from being together.

Pardon my language.

I saw him turning the pages of the book and glancing through the words. I was longing for his eyes to meet my eyes. I had my hands on the desk and my head was supported by my palm. I was dreamingly admiring Jungkook's flawless features and cooing at him.

"Jinnie, you studying?" I could hear Jimin's question.

"Ofcourse Minnie, I am studying Jungkook." I turned aside and winked at him.

"Will they ever notice us?" Jimin asked doubtfully.

"Probably. I feel happy whenever I see him, my heart refreshes every second when I see him." I said by admiring his detailed features.

"Jinnie, do you love him?"

"Love? If this is what you call as a love then I have a enormous love on him." I said by smiling like an idiot.

"Then why don't you propose him?" I choked the air by the silly question. The whole corridor turned their attention towards me who was coughing like it was my last day. I immediately tucked my head down, when Jungkook looked at me.

Aghhh it was so embarrassing.

After few more coughs, I gained my breath and looked at Jimin who was having worried look.

"Propose, my foot. Like he will accept it. It's an achievement for me to see him at this distance. I would probably pass out if I propose."

And that's when I felt someone was watching me.

I looked aside and saw Mr.Kim giving me strict look.

"What are you doing? You don't seem like studying." He asked suspiciously while adjusting his glasses.

"I was recalling the answer sir." I said loudly so that Jungkook would see me, but to my surprise he didn't.

My teacher knew that I was the class first in English subject and he wanted me to score well during finals, but I never cared about it.

I was playing with my pen and was having fun with Jimin.

We received answer papers with marks but I didn't give much importance to it. For other exams we studied in the classes at third floor. The conference hall was our place to study for our exams. It was difficult to see Jungkook for few days. The time was running fast, and we were having exams. We spent most of our time in studying.

For some days when I didn't have exams, Jimin and I used to sit on the corridor and kept ourselves busy in stalking our boys.

We used to cross their class by asking permission for restroom every now and then. My teacher had doubts whether we had bladder problems. But we never cared about their concern.

Miss. Kim Jisoo asked us to attend special class to score good in finals. Since I was bad with Chemistry and Physics. I was not so happy about her offer. Because I was asked to come to school during Sundays. 

No Thank you!!!

I didn't attend the first special class since it was conducted on Sunday. I asked Jimin about the class the next day.

"Jinnie, seriously you missed the opportunity."

"Missed the opportunity of getting first. You know I don't care about it right?

"You idiot."

"That's me, I totally agree with you but why?" I asked confusingly.

"Jungkook and Taehyung  are attending the class with me."

I was shocked to hear about it.

"What?.... Did they come? Will they come to every special classes"

And that's when I realized how much I loved Jungkook. I hated special classes but still I decided to attend to see Jungkook even on holidays. Uniform was not necessary on that day. I was eager to see Jungkook in his casual dress.

Like I said I went to the special class . And I was shocked too see girls and boys from different sections were also there. Those dogs never left Jungkook alone. Because of the more number of students they separated my class from Jungkook's class.

"Minnie, didn't you said there were literally few students?"

"Jinnie, I swear I didn't know how these bitches came here."

I looked around to see some other boys winking and smiling at me.

Did I came to see these guys?...

I thought in my mind and was disappointed.

But we had breaks during the course of time. I got chances to see Jungkook in his white shirt and blue jeans. As usual he was handsome and breathtaking. But he never saw me.

Though I attended the special class to see him, I gained some knowledge about the subject.

Thanks to him.

"If I ask you to come to special class you aren't coming but now you are attending?" Mr.Kim asked me suspiciously making me give an awkward laugh.

"If Jungkook was coming I would have attended your class too." I thought in my mind.