Chapter 12

I got up early and dressed up formally. I rechecked my appointment with the agency and they asked me to come at 11 in the morning.

I reached the agency office 10 minutes before in the taxi.

The building wasn't big nor too small. It had 3 floors, the ground floor was allotted for car parking. Not much cars were parked outside. My agency office was on third floor.

I took the lift since I didn't want to be late. When I reached there I was greeted by the receptionist in a blue uniform.

"Hello , Its really nice to see you." said a woman with a lovely smile. I smiled back.

"Yeah thank you, I was asked to meet the publisher to discuss about my story." I said.

"Sorry for making you wait. Sir will be in a minute."  I nodded to her reply.

"Oh okay then, I said and was sitting.

"I told you to clear Mr.Jeon's sir table. Did you do it?" I heard the receptionist asking some woman who was cleaning some chairs.

I was dumbstruck. I had never came across that name for a long time. Old memories were hitting me so hard.

I wasn't sure whether I heard it right or it was just a hallucination

"Ugh, Sorry for interfering in your conversation. Sir -who?"

I decided to ask only to get shocked even more.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, he is the boss here and you have an appointment with him today . Here he is." She said by pointing her fingers at the back of me.

I turned back and saw the most unbelievable thing in my life.

It was Jungkook. The guy whom I loved one sided during my school days. The boy who made me chase him like a dog.

Now he became a successful man and seeing him in a properly combed hair and buttoned shirt was a bit different. But still he was stunning in his own ways and the way he smiled at his employees haven't changed.

As usual he walked passed me without noticing like he did in school days. He went inside his room and the woman who was talking with me also followed him.

Without my consciousness, tears were rolling down from my eyes when I saw him again. I forgot to blink my eyes, the people around me were blurred, and all I could see was Jungkook.

Only Jungkook.

I came to sense and wiped off my tears. My heart was aching again and it started to refresh again. I was more happy to see him again.

The woman from the room approached me and told me to go inside. I knocked and opened the door.

"Excuse me sir."

"Yes come in." I heard him saying without even looking since he was busy in reading the files which was kept on his table.

The surroundings were making me nervous. I had never been with Jungkook alone. But here he was glancing through my summary of the story with his beautiful doe eyes. I could count his beautiful eyelashes that was blinking cutely.

I never expected to meet Jungkook in my life after schooling. And I still couldn't believe that I was sitting infront of my long time crush or love who was reading our love story.

Could I even call it as a love? He never knew I existed but I was happy that finally he noticed me. But I could tell that he didn't know that we both shared same schools. And I was never ever going to bring that up again.

I didn't want to embarrass myself infront of him exposing my crazy love for him. In all these years, though I had dated some Jungkook always stayed in my heart. it felt like I was cheating on him whenever I went out dates.