Chapter 10

I was having practicals exams on afternoon, and the students were crowding outside while making weird noises.

I didn't give a shit about them.

"Jinnie, you are not going out?" I saw Jimin asking me while placing his notes on the table.

"Why should I? I have exam, Minnie."

I replied while turning the next page.

"Just now Jungkook was speaking with Mr. Kim Namjoon in the corridor." He said casually.

"What? Here? And you say that now?"

I got up quickly by closing the boring book and rushed to the door to see him and there he was.

Speaking with the cher and he didn't give glance at these stupid stalkers.

That includes me too!!

I was really happy that he was here. Because I was not able to see him since I was having exams on afternoon. I cursed by thinking of the reason of him in different classes.

Since Jimin and I were the next numbers, we both got same practical room. We were happy that we got good marks in Practicals after studying hard on the last day of the exam.

I was free from tension. We knew that after this practicals we won't be able to see our boys. The school will be closed until the final exams.

So Jimin and I decided to see them before the school break.

After finishing our practicals Jimin and I walked on the empty corridors.

"Jinnie, let's go to the restroom.

It was the time where I felt so happy for going to restrooms. It was our secret code between us. When we went to first floor I couldn't find Jungkook. Kim Taehyung was there with some boys in the corridor and was studying.

Lucky Minnie.

"Jungkook is not here it seems, Minnie" I said to no one since he was busy in drooling over Taehyung and didn't spare a look at me.

We were walking on the corridor which was occupied fully by boys.

"Jinnie, why did we even come here? His class boys are everywhere." Jimin and I were walking by keeping our heads down.

We always made sure not to cross Jungkook's classmates since they would make fun of us. They put little fights and were labeled for their stupid behaviors.

"Lets walk fast, Minnie." I held Jimin's hand and started to walk fast only to be stopped by our Mathematics cher.

"What are you boys doing here? If I am sure you don't belong to this section, right?" Mr. Jackson asked us making me gulp hard by his strict glare.

Jimin and I stood silent without giving him an answer.

"Aren't you aware that this floor is allotted for these boys?" We both moved backward when he stepped forward.

"W-We came to restroom, cher." Jimin saved me from lying. But I was in awe by how casually he handled this situation.

I felt like I really needed a restroom right now.

"Don't you boys have restroom in third floor?" He asked suspiciously.

Damn wasn't he a mathematics professor? Why was he behaving like an investigator?

"It is crowded, cher." I said with a slight confidence.

That's my Jinnie.

"Hmm.... go to your allotted classes, and don't roam here." He said firmly and walked passed us letting us to breathe properly.