Chapter 7

It's been five months since I started my final year. Nothing went according to my plans.

First I got distracted with my decision, second he was in love with someone and third I was still having feelings for him.

I was feeling down the whole day. Though my English cher Mr. Kim was busy in teaching, my hand was busy in doodling my notebook.

The only thing that made me happy was having my best friend Park Jimin. But I sometimes wished him to shut up whenever he spoke.

He always had this habit of disturbing my mind only during lectures.

"Hey, you heard the news?" I could sense some kind of excitement in his voice. With a heavy sigh I shrugged my shoulders negatively.

"What now?" I asked silently.

"They broke up."

"Who?"

"Jungkook and Yugyeom. Many boys and girls are talking about that."

I stopped doodling and looked at Jimin with shocked eyes. Was he saying the truth or am I hearing things?

"Now you can be happy." Jimin sang cutely like a song making me confused.

"Happy? For what, Minnie? How can you even say that?"

"Well Jungkook is single now, or you want them to be together?" I gulped when I saw Jimin turning little mad at me.

"O-Of course not."

"Then? Why are you not sounding eager or happy?"

"Minnie, I-I was literally broken when you said that Jungkook was dating some guy. And now he is broken."

To be honest I never liked the idea of him dating someone. But I convinced my heart and mind that he was happy. But now probably I guess he was not.

"Jinnie, you can grab this opportunity to have him."

"I don't think so, Minnie. Just because they broke up doesn't mean Jungkook's heart is open for me."

"You think he is going to be saint without dating anyone?"

I immediately shook my head by his question.

"He will. Someday, he might open his heart. But if I approach him now, he might think me as one of those stalkers chasing behind him."

"If you say so. And don't come back to me and cry if he is dating someone." I giggled lightly by seeing the cute pout with his lips.

"I will come, because you are my only best friend." I used my aegyo voice and pulled his chubby cheeks making him smile.

The whole day, all I could think was about Jungkook. How he must have felt? I didn't know the reason for their break up but still I was happy to see him being happy. My heart ached more, thinking of him being hurt in a relationship.

For several days I couldn't see Jungkook anymore in the school.

Jimin and I stopped going out of the classes since the finals was approaching. We both were worried about them and to avoid our distraction we both kept ourselves busy in studying for the mock tests.

The days passed, since we had to prepare for finals, our teachers were torturing us and bombarded us with lots of tests. The above average students were burning their ass off by studying hard. And we were cool because no teachers had ever put their hopes on us.

The exams were approaching us like big tides.

But Jimin and I never cared about that. I started to realize lately that my class boys were also gazing at me in the mean time when I was chasing Jungkook.

We were having break and Jimin and I were playing XOXO on my last page of the Physics notes.

"Jinnie, I guess he likes you." Jimin said in husky voice while writing X.

"Who?" I asked silently by drawing an O.

"Our class representative. It seems like he is seeing you for a long time."

"You are in the first row, how do you even notice a guy in the last row?"

My question made both of us to laugh lowly. Jimin always had his eyes everywhere. But I was not a fool to not notice the constant glares that he was giving.

The thing was, I was not interested in him or any other guys. While we were in the middle of conversation our classmate Jaebum came to us.

To tell about Jaebum, we never had good memories. His mother was so called a friend of my mother. At first he was in above average, but because of lots of stress he moved to my class.

"I heard you are loving someone," He said by standing infront of my desk. I looked up and gave him a death glare.

"Come on, don't be silly I won't tell my mom," He gave a cunning smile and an ugly smirk.

"What are you up to these days?" I asked by sighing. I was seriously fed up with his constant teasing and silly threats.

"The whole class knew that our class representative has eyes on you." He said by winking.

"Does our class know that you are a jerk?

"So you don't love him?"

"I know that you are in a relationship with that Mark boy, but don't worry I won't tell your mom." His ugly smirk disappeared from his lips once I said about his secret love story.

"Just stick your flat ass to your own business, JB. We knew that you are the one spreading the rumor." I gave a smirk while my best friend Jimin was warning him cutely.

With a heavy stomp on his foot he left our desk with a heavy groan.

"Seriously, what's wrong with that guy?"

"Just leave it, Minnie. He is not worth it." I rubbed my temples and was slowly feeling that I was getting a head ache.

I had enough problems going in my life already.

I sighed and felt sad that the person I was expecting to see me never glanced at me. The boys and girls in my school were pretty and sexy even in the uniforms. I envied them a lot. But I had hopes on my mind that Jungkook will never like those type of students, because  he would like "A BOY LIKE ME ".

And to my luck I was still living in an imagination world.

"I-I will be back." I whispered and got up from my seat only to rushed to the bathroom. I could see several boys and girls rushing somewhere. But I was least bothered about it.

After washing my face, I returned back to my class only to see my best friend pouting at me angrily.

"Where the heck did you disappear?"

"I just went to the bathroom, Minnie."

"Alright, so did you see him?"

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"See who? My dick? No because I just washed my face."

"Shit Jinnie, now I am going to have a nightmare again." I giggled when I saw Jimin hitting his face on the desk lightly.

"Alright, whom did you mention?"

"It's Jungkook. He is back."

That was enough for my eyes to wide in shock.

"What ? How? When? Where is he?"

"He had gone for the national tournament it seems. Now he is in his class." Jimin winked at me and I winked back with a wide grin.

We decided to put our foot steps outside our classroom after a long time. We both left our classroom and jogged to the first floor only to see group of students crowding there.

My eyes looked for Jungkook, and I was so happy to see him smiling again with his friends. My Jungkook was back. And Yugyeom was also concentrating on his studies. They both were carrying on their lives like nothing happened.