La very first rant. (Or introduction)

Hello hello hello! Welcome to my very first rant book ever!
As you may have guessed, yes, I am a boy.
(Que the screaming girls)
And yes, I am english.
(Que even more screaming girls)
So, I have been asked by one of my friends to read quite a lot of teen fiction lovey dovey stories (don't ask) and now is time to finally make a rant book about them! (Don't ask about that either)
Usually in these books, they have POVs, the book in a different characters point of view, and when they do the boys POVs, boy do the get it all wrong. (See what i did there?)
I don't really think I'm that cocky in my head, and I'm pretty sure most boys don't think in a cocky way like that either. We may say it, but we don't always mean it. It's called sarcasm. No one actually thinks like that, unless they are a douche, and not every bad boy is a douche, so stop making them that way. Plus, I'm getting bored of seeing that, do some sort of plot twist, people, your more creative than that! He could marry her mother instead, for all I care!
Woah, I'm getting deep.
Just be a bit more creative and give us some personality instead of being straight out douchebags.
Your welcome.
P.S, you like the ginger ninja drawing? I did it in my Hebrew lesson.... !טוב
Feel free to gimme some covers for the book, I might even change this cover to yours! And trust me, I did a good work on my current cover....
Rant every two days! Yeah baby 😎