So, i'm disturbed

Why hello there, fellow humans, and welcome to relaxing rant time with Matt Stephans. In todays session, we will be discussing... *ahem* stuff...

You see whilst i was away from wattpad as for school work, i still read some books in my spare time...

Wow, you all are some horny readers :p

It was about to to be a sex scene in the book, but then the author announced she would not be including the sex scene in the book.

Oh god, all the comments in that comment section were complaining about it, and some even made up their own weird sex scenes.

And then i read another book.

*shudders*

And i dont even want to explain all the mistakes they made, and you will probably not either, so im making a warning if you do not want to read it.

START OF ODDLY DISTURBING STUFF

1) He went inside all 3 holes
2)i shoved my finger down his...
Ok, im not finishing that one...
And last of all,
3) I bit his BEEP as hard as i could

END OF ODDLY DISTURBING STUFF

So, if you read that, im sure you regretted that, and of you didnt, good you.

Like, reeeeaaaally good for you.

So, now thats thankfully finished, i would like to adress the random person who texted me a very... detailed... story.

They said it was part of their book their book and i should read it.

Well no thanks, darling.

And that is what unfortunately happened on wattpad when i was gone...

*ahem* missed me?

You're welcome! (Grammar approved! Thats right, I read your comments)

P.S thank you LostandUnfoundSoul for making the cover at the top, bottom, side, or even far away from you. I dont even know...

Peace out ✌