Its Just Stupid.

Imagine someone just made a great book. They are getting lots of nice comments, lots of votes, and lots of views.

Then trolls come along.

Trolls, haters, call them whatever you want, but we still hate them.

I don't exactly like some of the books I read for the sake of this book but I still don't write mean comments.

Oh, and I have a troll right here! Shanayabayitt wrote a message to me saying how cowardly I was for not replying to her comments she wasted time to type to me! Why, I just want to say thank you to you, shanayabayitt, for being such a b*tch and making me feel better for not having such a sad life like you do! And plus, I might have written her name wrong, but I don't f*cking care!

Ok, no more swearing...

Listen, if you don't like the book, stop reading it. Your just wasting your sad little time writing mean comments. Your just too scared, really!

Plus, stop being racist or antisemitic.

I'm a Jew, so I also find it sad when I scroll through some comments and see some racist and antisemitic sh*t up there.

They're just jealous, we have the Kippurs, Menorahs and 1 day every week going on no electronics whatsoever.

That's right, it's the Jew life. Deal with it.

Plus, now people will think your being antisemitic now for typing in mean comments in my book, so there! (Admit it, we all do.)

Your welcome.

P.S, you can write your questions here or in my messages. Don't have Kik anymore as there were too much people sending my very disturbing pics.

My innocent, Virgin eyes...

Don't be afraid to send in covers!