Comments are more important than you think!

Yo yo yo homies in da club! MC Stephans coming up on stage ranting up to ya'll! It's a thing now...

I am back baby!

I recently read a book that had no comments whatsoever! But then I realised my internet wasn't on....

🎵I got one less one less raaaaaaant🎵

But what I have realised is that your Wattpad story isn't a story without hilarious comments.

Or comments from boys that are flirting with the girls that are replying.

I take flirting the the next level 😏😉

But what I have realised is that books with authors that keep on ranting about stuff when it isn't even a rant book can make them look more... Scary. So people won't comment on their books if they don't like the author.

Like, if Enid Blyton did a book on Wattpad, I wouldn't comment on it. (She didn't like kids even though she made kids books...)

The main reason I read books is because the comments, since I'm not really comfortable with these lovey dovey parts.

And the parts where girls talk about that time of month....

Don't they know boys are reading this too?

Well, that's not really likely so probably not, but some guys do...

Look at me, I'm amazing and I still read these books!

And then make rant books about them...

I am one weird male...

Anyways, don't be afraid to make my day! Gimme covers! Every single one of them will at most definitely be in this book!

Unless you don't send it to me...

Send them to me, God damn it!!!

Or else 😈...

...I will do nothing since I don't know where your live, therefore not having a the choice to stalk you and put whoopie cushions in your beds...

Thanks to Judy99Arafat for making the cover at the top. Or side. Or beginning. I dunno, you all read Wattpad on different devices now...

Don't be afraid to send some covers on my kik: mattsoup.
Your welcome