Oh god...

I'm the sorriest of the sorry, if sorriest even is a word, for not updating. I had problems logging in, and I have no idea what happened, but I finally got in and read ALL of your comment. Not even joking.

Too funny. You people are too funny....

But, there has been some haters... Well, I guess your not a proper Ranter without haters, really, so I couldn't care less! Also did some sassy comments too! (#SassyMatt)

And now!

Let's get back to ranting!

All these boys are so emotional, aren't they? They are just trying to act popular, but really they are a romantic, right?

Well, after all my studies of being a boy, I have finally figured out the answers of these questions!

WRONG!

Right now, I'm saying something against my kind, but it is true. We like telling immature jokes and just hanging around.

If girls say that they will always be themselves and no one can change them, why can't we? You may think that if you look further into a boy, you may find his romantic side, but only if we act like we are a lady man, then we are.

We act like we wanna. It's the thug life.

And girls, if you think that we aren't the men sitting around doing immature and cheesy jokes, I don't know who we are...

Your welcome!

P.S, I hate this dress so much... If I had it, I would burn it and not show it to any social media ever....