A Little Bit Different...

Hey guys! So, todays rant will be a little bit different...

So, as you may not know until now as i havent really said anything about it on wattpad, im in Israel!!! Yep, thats right, that boiling little country in the middle east that is infested with dangerous drivers.

Thats right, in israel i have seen a ton of them, and they are SCAAAARY.

And in SCAAAARY, i mean they dare to go over the speed limit, and they times that speed limit by 100 and decide to use that as their minimum speed.

The other day i was in a taxi to go and get a coffee, as i am addicted to the tasty caffiene goodness, and the driver was crazy, i was screaming in the car.

Ok, maybe i wasn't screaming in the car, but i was screaming inside.

Also, there are so much beeping, i can still here it now in my hotel room. On the eleventh floor. With my window closed. Its loud.

Just stop being dangerous!

Thank you....

Anyways, i also went to a beach where you float on water and put mud all over your body.

Its called the dead sea, its awesome. Look it up.

Also!

I'm going to another beach soon, and imthinking that i could make some covers for people, or for me if you guys like it, to write the name of your book in the sand, so if you want one, feel free to tell me!

Good night world!

Your welcome.