[1] First day.

I woke up, dreading this day would come. The first day of school. But you know what's the worse part? I just moved here, and no one knows me. I probably won't have any friends this year. Just like last year. I mean I did have friends, but it's just that they were fake. Like I'm popular, gossip Blah Blah Blah, I also stick my chest out when I take selfies. I hung out with them, and I was basically considered popular. I think.

I got up from my comfy bed, and took some Advil because my head was throbbing. I ran to my bathroom because I was running a little late. I straightened my hair and but on some makeup, but not a lot of it. I grabbed some leggings, my black vans and an old sweater.

I walked down stairs to find my mom making breakfast in the kitchen. "Hey mom." I sighed. "What's wrong, Emma?" "It's just that I miss everyone from my old school. I miss how everything used to be." My mom rubbed my back, "You'll get used to things around here. I promise." I grabbed some orange juice, chugged it down, and grabbed my bag. I said my goodbye to my mom, and headed out the door. I have to walk to school, until I get my car. Good thing it isn't that far.

It had been raining last night, so I looked out for large puddles on the sidewalk. Speaking about last night, I called my best friend, Natalia, to see how things were going back home. She mentioned things about school but she also said that there was many cute boys that she used to know, that go to my new school. I didn't really care about that what so ever because, I never had a boyfriend or a serious relationship. So, whatever.

I got to school, and asked some teachers were I could find the office, because I was so lost. The school was pretty big, if you ask me. I got so lost that I ended up by the boy's locker room. Great.

I roamed around that area and out of no where I ended up on the ground, something knocked me over. I got up and gathered my papers, it was some kid with a bunch of sports equipment. I rolled my eyes and got up from the ground.

I helped the guy with the stuff and gave him the equipment, he managed to say something, finally. "Are you new to this school?" I shook my head, "Yeah." "Welcome- I guess. I'm Stiles. Stiles Stilinski. And you are...?" Stiles. Cool name. "Oh- I'm Emma. Emma McCall." He had a confused look on his face, "Wait, are you and Scott McCall related?" Who's Scott, what the hell? "Not that I know of..."

I starred into his eyes, "Oh. Do you need help getting to the office?", he asked. "Uh- yeah I actually do," I chuckled. Damn, this boy was cute.