[4] Vivid dreams and the Kitsune.

Where am I? Who am I even sleeping on top of? I looked at the person's face, it was Stiles. I hugged him tight. I checked the time it was 11 AM. Oh my god. Stiles and I missed half of the school day. Where was my mom, anyways?

I tugged at Stiles' arm, "Stiles, wake up. Stilesssss." I hope he's not a heavy sleeper. Because, I know I am.

Did my mom see that Stiles and I were literally shirtless in my jeep? It looked like we could fav had sex. Which we didn't. I hope. She probably wasn't even aware of this.

Stiles was half asleep, "What- what's wrong?" He rubbed his eyes. Stiles had probably forgotten that he was in my car. Ugh. I should have said that in a sarcastic tone, but I held back my rude remarks to myself. For now.

He yawned and widely opened his eyes, "Woah." He seemed shocked. Once again, short term memory loss? Nah.

He was obviously shocked because we fell asleep together. In a car. In my garage. On my property. When we're supposed to be in school.

He bit his lip, "Well, I'm going to go now, sorry. I think. I'm skipping school today, so just call me if you need me." I'm probably going to skip school, too. It's 11. Who would want to go to school, anyway?

I nodded, "It's fine. And okay, thanks Stiles." Why did he say sorry, if he kissed me first?

He put his shoes back on and stumbled out of the jeep. He was so clumsy, but that's what made Stiles, Stiles.

I grabbed the blanket and folded it, I didn't even get to talk to Stiles about the important series of events that happened today. Because all we did was kiss and sleep together. Well, I mean it's not like I didn't like it but, whatever. Never mind. I got out of my jeep and took all my things out.

As I was cleaning it out, I found a note on my windshield, it was from my mom! Oh my god, oh my god.

I grabbed the note of it, and read what it said.

"Hey emma, I had to go to over to grandma's house to take of her for five days. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you because I saw an unexpected guest with you in your jeep. I'm not mad but just don't take it to the next level with a guy you don't know. I'll be back soon! Love you em.

Sincerely, mom."

Oh god, I laughed as I saw the note. I didn't mean for us to sleep together or anything. I ran up to my room and went on Facebook, the usual.

I logged in and see that I had a lot of friend requests from people that live in Beacon Hills.

Isaac, Lydia, Allison, Jackson, Danny, Scott, Liam, and this girl named Kira.

I actually got close to Kira, really close. I got to meet her during my lunch period. She's really cool, actually. Her dad is a teacher at Beacon hills high school. She was telling us about something called bardo. The state between life and death. She was also telling me that there was a lot of supernatural stuff that happens around here in Beacon Hills. I never told them that I used to live in mystic falls. I was an experienced hunter, I hunt werewolves, vampires, kitsunes and other things.

I sensed that someone was a nogitsune before. But, I knew that Kira was a Kitsune. And that Scott was a werewolf. He seemed to be the alpha of the group or the pack. Whatever you want to call it. Over the summer, I did research on kitsunes, nogitsunes and stuff like that. But I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to kill my friends or anything like that. My dad was the one that taught me everything that there is to know about hunting.

My dad died when I was about 14. 3 years ago. So it's only my mom and I. My brother moved out and, so did my sister. They never visit us anymore, sadly.