[10] No. Not like that.

The man let Scott and Lydia free from the chains, all Araya wanted was a name? She's fucking bogus. She could have asked us nicely. Wow. Scott and Lydia stood up from the chair, relieved, "So... You're just going to let us go?"

Araya let us free, and closed the door behind her. We walked down the hallway, "I sent out four men to where Kate was rumored to have been seen." I still need to know who this Kate girl is. Was she bad or good were-jaguar? If they're looking for her its probably a bad were-jaguar shit stuff.

Scott and I exchanged glances, "You could have told us that she was alive." Scott pointed out. He's got a point there, it's true.

Araya folded her hands together, "You wouldn't have believed me. Now I know what kind of alpha you are. And where your next step lies." So that meant we probably weren't going to leave Mexico, just yet. Great. Just dandy.

Wait, next step? What was she talking about? "What next step?" Scott asked to clarify her statement. "When you take a bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that, then, I will cross your border and come knocking on your door." Araya explained.

Once we were let go, we opened the door and the warm humid air greeted us from the streets of Mexico. Once we were out of there, Stiles ran up to me and hugged me as if he hasn't seen me in decades. "Never leave my side ever again, okay?" He said while still hugging me, his voice cracked. Oh my god, Stiles. He's a keeper.

I hugged him tighter, "I promise, Stiles. I won't leave you. Believe me." I whispered. Once we let go of each other, everyone seemed to be staring at us. I threw my hands up in the air and said, "Oh shut up! You've never seen two people hug before?" I yelled. Lydia seemed a little uncomftrable, and it seemed as if she was going to cry, "No, Not like that." She stepped back, she was hurt and shocked at the action Stiles did.

I burried my face in my hands. Oh my god, I just made Lydia upset. I lifted my head up and saw Stiles staring at me, he gulped and contiuned talking, as if nothing happend, "So, now what?" He asked in confusion. Scott squinted from the sun beating down on us, "She thinks she knows where we can find Derek." I'm pretty sure that's where I come in. Yay. Note the sarcasm in that "Yay".

I forgot Malia was even here, "She's gonna tell us where?" Malia said, entering the conversation. "Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide to take us." As soon as Scott ended his sentence, a motorcycle engine seemed to get closer, I could hear it. I turned around and a motorcycle stopped right infront of us. A women dressed in black, took of her motorcycle helmet, revealing her face. Damn, she had long hair. I wish I had her hair, literally goals.

"You know her?" Stiles asked, yeah... Who was she? "Braeden." Scott replied. Well, I still have no idea who that is. "Who's Braeden?" Malia and I said at the same time. I glanced over at her, I raised an eyebrow and she laughed. Awh, Malia. "She's a mercenary." Lydia jumped in the conversation, haven't heard from her so that's good. I think.

Braeden corrected Lydia politely, "But, right now, I'm the one who's going to take you to the iglesia." Oh, yeah. That place. "The church?" I asked. "What's The Church?' Stiles asked, confused as ever. I'm pretty sure you won't find god there, if we're dealing with supernatrual stuff in our case.

We hopped into the Stiles' Jeep, I went in between Kira and Malia, again. Because I really didn't want to deal with Lydia right now, to be honest. It was quiet the whole trip there, but Malia broke the silence, "Okay, I'll ask. Who's Kate?" Malia knitted her eyebrows together in confusion. I knew who the Argent familiy was but, I don't know who she was exactly was. Kira raised her hand slowly and said awkwardly, "Uh, I'd like to know, too."

Stiles got comftrable, it seemed that this was going to be a long explanation and such. "Well, we were at her funeral. So, I'd like how she got out of a casket that was burried six feet underground." Well, crap. "She was never in it." Scott added. Lydia said, "She was Allison's aunt. And a total sociopath." I glanced at Stiles through the rear-view mirror, he was staring at me the whole time, what a dork. Well, he was my dork, anyway. Kira gave Scott a reassuring smile and sighed, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Kira was thoughtful of Scott. Kira would be a perfect girlfriend for Scott, no joke. I'm pretty sure Scott likes her back, though. Literally my OTP.

Malia interuppted the conversation, "Um, yes he does." Malia said in a serious tone. Lydia saw her rude remark and rolled her eyes immediately. Scott swallowed hard and looked at his fingers, "No, they're right. You guys should know. You need to know." Stiles looked at us through the rear-view mirror, "All right. Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Derek's family." Stiles explained to us. I nodded. I knew my mom talked about the Hale fire, my brother investeaged it for a few years and I'm pretty sure he still is till this day.

"But some of them survived like Derek, Peter, Cora." Scott added. Lydia widened her eyes, "A very angry, Peter." Scott and Stiles told me about their relationship with Peter when he first started out as a werewolf, and trust me. It wasn't very great. He's the one who turned Scott I'm guessing.

"He's the one who finally caught up to Kate and killed her." Lydia said, while looking out the window. "And we also saw her buried." Stiles added quickly.

"No, we saw a casket, remember? She wasn't in it. The calaveras heard that Kate had been killed by an alpha's claws. They wanted to make sure she was really dead. Her body was healing. More and more, as she got closer to the full moon. She was coming back. So, they switched out the bodies. If a hunter is bit, they have to take their own life before they change. The calaveras, they treat the code like law. They make it their responsibility to enforce it." Scott clarified. Well. That was a fucking mouthful. So, I'm guessing Kate was a smart ass and got out somehow? I probably hate this bitch already or maybe I didn't? I don't know.

"Good for her, I wouldn't do it either." Malia said. Neither would I. "Would you kill half a dozen people to get out? Because that's what she did." Scott exclaimed. "I would." Malia and I said at the same time. "Woo! Up top, Em." Malia said while smiling, holding her hand up waiting for a high five. God, this girl was me in another universe or something.

Kira knitted her eyebrows, "So, Kate's a werewolf now?" She asked in confusion. She probably wasn't, it depends on the personality. Scott seemed unsure, "I don't know. You know there's a saying, sometimes the shape you take reflects on the person you are."

"What kind of shape is a sociopathic bitch?" I rolled my eyes. Wow I'm fucking hilarious.

A few seconds later, we ran over something, "What the fuck was that? Stiles, pull over. Now." Stiles pulled over to the side of the road. We all got out of the car, and Braeden turned off her motorcycle engine. I looked back at the road behind us. We didn't hit anything. I freaked out, "Uh, Stiles? I'm pretty sure we didn't hit something, we hit someone." I felt a presence of something nearby. Something. Something supernatural. Braeden walked over to us, "What happened?" I walked over to her, "We hit something. That's all." I still felt the presence of that supernatural thing. There's 7 people here including me, but I feel like there's 8. I looked over at Malia, by the look on her face, she knew something was here, too.

Braeden was in a hurry, "Scott, we need to get there by night. It's too dangerous otherwise." She was right. But what about us?

Stiles blurred out, "Go." Scott looked over at Stiles, I could tell he didn't want to go without him. "Not without you." Scott said. Stiles came over to Scott, facing him, "Dude, someone needs to find Derek. We'll figure something out. We always do. Just go." I hope we figure something out.

Scott let out a sigh, "Okay." Oh, Scott. They're like brothers. I wish I could be the same to someone like that, like a best friend. Lydia is obviously off the list, she thinks Stiles and I have a "thing".

"You're coming with us." Scott said while grabbing my wrist.

Wait, what?