[12] Derek?

Maliaaa: where tf are you guys??! It's been like an hour and we're outside too

Maliaaa: em???

Maliaaa: ugh whatever just txt me when you get out or something

"Where is he? Can you tell?" Scott asked. I mean we could both tell, but I'm probably a lot stronger since I'm the first of my kind, some alpha kitsune or some shit.

I smelled around the place, putting my nose up in the air, walking around. "It smells like Derek. Wait does he smell like a 15 year old boy?" How old was this guy?

Scott knitted his eyebrows, "Fifteen? He's like twenty. You can tell how old someone is?" Yup. Yes, I can.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, he smells like a teenager to me," I shrugged. "Wait," I took a big whiff of the air. "Does Derek like being buried behind walls? You can tell he's right behind this one." I took a closer look at the wall. "Do you think you could punch it? There's no way we can get past the wall."

I stepped back and let Scott do the job. He took his fist up in the air and took a big swing at the wall in front of us, leaving the wall crumbling.

I coughed since a bunch of debris flew around us. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the sight in front of us. Derek?

"Paige?" Paige? Who's Paige? Wait, my sister? Derek reached out and Scott grabbed his arm. Derek and I looked at each for a second. He seemed familiar. I shook my head, "I'm not Paige. I'm her sister. Emma." I stuck my hand out, expecting some sort of handshake. But, all Derek did was stare into my eyes with complete sadness. "How'd you know Paige? She died years ago. And by years ago I mean like 9 years ago." I frowned.

"She was sort of my girlfriend, before- never mind." Derek looked at the ground. Okay then? I glanced over at Braden and Scott, "I'll call Stiles to pull over closer towards the church." They both nodded.

I pulled my cellphone from my pocket and pressed stiles' contact number. I wanted for a few rings until he picked up.

"Yo, Emma. What's up?" He said. "Hi," I giggled. "Can you pull the jeep closer towards us? You won't what we found. And Malia told me you were gone for like an hour? What the hell was that about?" I heard talking in the background, probably Malia. "Yeah sure, be there in a sec. And we'll talk later." He huffed. I heard the jeep engine turn on, and that's when Stiles hung up."

As we were walking out of the church, Derek seemed to glance at me too often. And sometimes I would catch him. Stiles won't like this one bit.

We were outside for a minute or two when I saw Stiles pull up and he gave me a small wave. They got out of the car, they were probably as confused as me. Malia stood in front of Derek, "Is this Derek?" Stiles pursed his lips, "Yeah, but not exactly..."

----------------

I'll keep updating I just couldn't find the password but I'll update soon!
ilysmmmm