𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

[You have been added to the group]

✏️Study Group✏️

Admin: Ashido
Participants: Ashido, Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Shinso, L/n

Bakugo: we're in class
Raccoon Eyes, why are you
using your phone?

Kirishima: Bakubro, you're
on your phone too

Bakugo: SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR

Sero: did we really need a
new group for this? there's
the same people from our
other group

Ashido: L/n isn't in that one

Kaminari: huh? what's going on?
[Read 10:43 am]

Y/n felt her phone buzz in her back pocket. Ever since she had agreed to tutor her friends, she'd receive notifications more and more often.

"Don't they have anything better to do?" she asked herself as she balanced a tray in her hand and a separate plate on her other hand.
She steadily made her way over to the table where a couple sat. She placed the cups of coffee in front of the two boys and the plate with different cat shaped biscuits in between them. She gave them a quick bow and went back behind the counter.

As she waited for someone to need her assistance with anything, she took out her phone, scrolling through the messages of the new group she had just been added to.

Y/n: you manage to bother
me even when i'm at
work and you're at school,
you guys are amazing

Bakugo: shut up

Kaminari: hi L/n-san💘

Kirishima: Kaminari, don't
look up

Kaminari: why?

Kirishima: you might die if
you look at Bakugo right now

Y/n: shush and follow
your lessons

Shinso: you guys are so
annoying

Shinso squinted at his bright screen, hiding his phone under his desk so he wouldn't be seen distracted. He kept feeling the vibration of notifications coming in on his leg and it was seriously bothering him. Eventually he decided to unlock his phone and see what was going on. He noticed the new group and inspected the participants, noticing the unsaved phone number. He looked through the messages, stopping on Kaminari's "hi l/n".

She's the girl from the café

He opened up her contact on a new page, inspecting her profile picture. It was a photo of her sitting on the floor of the café with most of the cats surrounding her. He couldn't clearly see her face due to the black mask covering it.
He pressed on the 'add to contacts' feature, but then blanked out as he realised he could barely remember her surname, let alone her name. He pondered quietly on the contact, his narrowed eyes intensely looking at the photo as he tried to recall her full name. He mentally groaned before typing in 'cat café girl' in the name tab and called it a morning.