Chapter 8

He groaned as he heard the doorbell ring throughout the quiet house early in the morning, he slip on his fluffy kitten slippers whilst his back hand rubbing his sleepy eyes. who would disturb him on his comfy sleep but he knew he'll woke up anyway since he have classes to attend to. lazily walking down the stairs he successfully made his way infront of the door without stumbling, as he click the door knob, he quickly close it with his wide doe eyes.

'what is he doing here???'

he immediately fix his messy hair and shakily open the door again as he was met by jungkook's amused gaze on him. he looked away bothered by others gaze on him.

"your father told me to fetch you but it seems that you just woke up" Jungkook said eyeing the boy who shook his head opening the door widely.

"n-no, i was just uh...about to take a shower, haha" he fiddled with his fingers obviously embarrassed, jungkook just look on his appearance, the younger was just wearing an oversized shirt loose until his mid thigh, his tan legs being exposed to him.

"come in, i-i'll just uhm..take a quick shower" taehyung stepped aside letting the other walk inside. jungkook look at the younger who turned around dashing upstairs.

it wasn't long when taehyung walk downstairs earning the others attention as his eyes fixated at the youngers appearance, he was wearing a denim jeans and a blue oversized shirt neatly tucked, to complete the attire he partnered it up with his white sneakers.

-

Jungkook's eyes are fixated at the road and a taehyung who was fidgeting with his fingers completely shivering since they went out of his house and fully regretting why he didn't bring a hoodie nor a sweater with him. the older looks at his uncomfortable situation seeing that it was literally cold outside but he didn't do anything and just continued to focus his self on the road.

as they enter the university, students eyed the familiar black Mercedes-Benz and they obviously know whom it belonged too but gasp when they saw a familiar adorable brunette boy went out of the car. students have worn their hoodies or just a thick clothing aware on the sudden cold breeze hit through their faces once they went out of their houses.

jungkook went out as well, placing his keys on his jean pockets, the younger had thanked him a while ago for fetching him, taehyung trembled as a strong hash of wind passed through him.

"bambi" jungkook suddenly called out, the brunette stopping on his own track he didn't know if the councilor was calling him but nonetheless he turn around facing the other with his confused doe eyes.

without any more word that was said jungkook took off his hoodie a confused taehyung still standing few inches away from him. he walk towards him placing the hood on his head the other taken a back by his action.

"wear that, it's cold"

-

taehyung can't help but to place his hands on his face as his two hyungs jin and yoongi continued to tease him, they told him that they both saw how the other took off his hoodie just for him. he was wearing it right now with them inside the classroom still waiting for their next class to start.

obviously the hoodie was big for him, it was loose until his mid thigh, his arms disappeared from the long sleeves. the students couldn't help but to cooed at the younger, he was cuter than anyone in this school could be.

'bambi' he suddenly remembered what jungkook called him, he was still contemplating if he should ask the two what does that meant? why did jungkook called him bambi?.

"Jin hyung" he called out, the older whipped his head on him asking him what he wanted.

"d-do you know what b-bambi means?"

"bambi? isn't that the little deer?" Jin answered confusedly looking at the younger who look up at him.

"j-jungkook called me that" he whispered but it was clearly heard by the older who leaned forward, resting his chin on his palm a sheepish smirk plastered on his plump lips.

"oh really? that means your cute for him" taehyung raised his brow, Jin just wink at him as he gave him thumbs up before facing the front again, as their next teacher had just arrived.

'he called me cute? I'm cute?'

-

eyy~ thank you for 1.4k reads!🥺❤️
has anyone died last night at jungkook's tattoo's on his arm are exposed 😳 like dude that's so hot ksksksksk~

i PROMISE TO UPDATE EARLY AND NOT THIS LATE 😭😭😭

okay bye love you! 😾❤️

-AUTHOR LM