Chapter 20

taehyung was still frozen to the ground not even in the right mind to hug the older back, he was clueless on why jungkook will just embrace him in the middle of the hallway with other students around, did the other realized he was avoiding him and have thought he did something wrong? maybe? no one will just hug you infront of everyone right?

"hyung" he mumbled redness creeping on both of his cheeks. fine, he never did move on about having feelings with the older thinking that it was a hard thing to do knowing that it wasnt just a simple crush to brush away, was he inlove? he doesnt know but he hopes he was because no one could ever not fall inlove with jungkook. 

"sorry did i scare you off?" jungkook pulled away finally giving the personal space from the younger he invaded just seconds ago, his heart was beating like crazy seeing that taehyung was just on the same situation he was in right now, he couldnt help but bit a smile. 

the brunette's round doe eyes was staring back at him, unconciously biting on his lip and started to fiddle up on his fingers both not knowing what to say-

"taehyung, why are you ignoring me?" jungkook asked, that simple question brought the brunette's cheeks on a flaming hot red seeping through his ears as well, he looked cute but thats not the point right now. 

"i do? i-i'm not" taehyung refused but on the way he stuttered, it was obvious there was a reason and he definitely was avoiding the older.

"you sure" the ravenette leaned in a smirk placed on his lips enjoying on how taehyung took a stepbackwards staring down on his feet and yet he didnt received any response after. 

"okay then" he lifted up taehyung's chin softly, earning a gasp and a pair of wide eyes settled on him. "i want you to sit with me later at lunch, bye bambi" jungkook gave him a smile before pinching his cheeks and ruffled his hair before walking away not even turning around to see the youngers face of shock filled with how flustered he was on what just happened few seconds ago. 

'his slowly driving me crazy' jungkook mumbled to himself before he went inside the councilors room a satisfied smile on his lips, hoseok and jimin's confused stare was back boring holes on him. 

-

"so what is happening here that we aren't updated about?" jin asked as he watched jungkook sat back down his seat with a strawberry juice box on his hand he just bought for taehyung who was blushing furiously. 

"what do you mean?"

"you guys dating or something?" that questioned made everyone sitting at the table smile  except for jungkook and taehyung well mostly the youngest of the group who almost choked on his own spit if it werent the fact that the president councilor was staring at him his right hand settled on his back since they were sitting beside each other, the ravenette shrugged his shoulders a grin displayed on his lips. 

" i mean why not?"

_

welp bye-

-LM