Thrist for revenge #Riansh #Immj2 (Part 1)

Hello everyone, i thought that my story will be interesting but i'm dissapointed😥, i think that you people don't love it, but it's okay. Maybe you didn't love the intro but maybe will love the story. So let's start

Episode starts with:

A cute girl waking because of the sunlight, which was falling on her face.

First, she took her phone and checked the time and it was 9:00 AM, she woke up like a crazy person, went to the bathroom and started to get ready.

Girl(POV): oh god I am late it's 9: 00 am and I have to be at college at 10:00 am and I have an exam to do to get the admission, now that akdu crazy man will start to scream as usually.

A woman's voice: riddhima, where are u did u forget that today, u have an exam for the admission. (I will write R for Riddhima and Priya for P)

That girl name was riddhima.

R: mom, I am coming.

Rid (POV): meet my mom Priya Trivedi; she is nice now I am going to get a scolding for getting late.

She came to her mom who was in the kitchen preparing for her breakfast and she hugged her.

R: Good morning, mom (while making puppy eyes so that she does not scolded)

P: Good morning, beta. You started again with your puppy eyes

R: I know how to convince you mom

P: I know you did that so that I do not scold you.

R: where is dad and ishani?

P: your dad went to work early as Anu ma'am had said that he should come early, or else you know what would have happened and your sister went to college.

R (POV): that witch, she is so mean. I know that my parents work for them but the way they treat us is worse than how people treat a dog.

P: ridz, where are you lost, take your breakfast and go for the exam

R: yes mom.

She finished fast her breakfast, and went to college to do her entrance exam.

R (POV): today I have a chance to do an entrance exam in the best college of Mumbai, KS college, but I am scared not for the exam but for the trustee. The trustee of this college is my parents' boss and he is so arrogant. Therefore, I do not know if I will be able to pass with him there.

Thankfully, she arrive at time and gave her entrance exam.

After 1 hour, they announced who all have passed told her that she too had passed but to get the admission she had to first speak to the trustee.

R (POV): see I was sure that he will not spare me now he will start, with he is usually taunts. You are poor and you deserve nothing. Oh god sometime I wish I could just punch him but then my parents will lose their job.

Riddhima arrived at this office and knocked.

Man: enter. Hi riddhima

R (POV): what happened to him, Kabir is greeting me something is wrong usually he never greets me, he just say hey your poor girl.

K (POV): I know she might be shocked that I greeted her but what to do I have been controlling myself from her hotness, by insulting her but I cannot take it anymore. Now that I have a chance to ask her what I always wished for I cannot just lose the chance. I know she will accept as this is her dream so that she can get give her family a better life.

K: come sit riddhima, I wanted to talk to u.

Riddhima came and sat, but she was still not sure about his intentions. Kabir started by telling her how he will give a her a discount on the school fees and her parents works for them but then he asked for something which shock her.

Precap: Riddhima: listen to me carefully; if you do not do it then you will be ruined

That is it for today, I hope you like the episode and thank you again for your support. Big love from me. In addition, keep following the covid-19 precautions.