Thirst For Revenge (Part.16): Spending Time Together

Hey guys, here is the next part. Will post the os, by tomorrow.

Episode starts:

Vansh and Riddhima's house; 6:30 PM:

Vansh: now, no one is home then I can do whatever I want.

Riddhima: can you just shut up. You said that we have to go somewhere, so let's go and get ready.

Vansh: yeah but I have something for you.

Riddhima: what

Vansh: this, he said showing her a peach-colored short soft dress.

Riddhima: Vansh isn't this a little short

Vansh: babes, you are not that type of girl who minds what she wears so and this is your favorite color.

Riddhima: yes, I will go and put it.

Riddhima went to get ready. Was doing minimal makeup, wear Victorian short-hanging gold earrings with pearls. She was looking fantastic.

Riddhima (POV): I wonder why I could not see your love

Riddhima (POV): I wonder why I could not see your love. My revenge had blinded me but it's okay, better late than never. Now I will destroy the Sharma but at the same time enjoy with you. Tonight we will forget all our worries and just enjoy.

Riddhima finished getting ready and went downstairs. When vansh saw her, he was left speechless. He couldn't blink his eyes or do anything, the world just stopped there for him. Riddhima came and waved her hand in front of him.

Riddhima: ooh mister. I am looking so hot that you can't take your eyes off me

Vansh: you are not only hot but s*xy. Now I'm fearing that if I take you out, they will steal you from me.

Riddhima *laughs: you are so possessive now let's go.

Vansh: let's go but I will blindfold you.

Riddhima *pouts: why

Vansh: eenn, if you make faces like that then I will stop the surprise.

Riddhima: accha, ok