Part 35- The beginning of Happily Ever After ♡

Recap: Pia and the kids are kidnapped.. Sameer arrives for help..

"Hey i know you.." Sidharth spoke slowly as he recognized the boy who infront of him.. "How did you know about this?" Sidharth questioned confused..
"I study in same college.. Pia's friend told me.." He replied awkwardly..
"Its Sameer.." Sana whispered herself surprised to see the boy who she used to teach.. she studied him and saw how much Sameer had grown up..
But then she realized what he had said.. he was ready to help.. Hope built in her heart..
She walked upto him in tears.. "Can you really help Sameer?? I want them back.. I.." she broke into sobs once again.. "i cant bare this.. I am so scared for them.. i want them safe at any cost"
Sidharth came and held her from behind consoling her.. Even though her heart was breaking into pieces she knew she had to be strong for her kids.. For pia.. she needed to keep faith..
Sana brushed away her tears and saw Sameer staring at her with compassion..
He placed his hand on her shoulder.. "I promise i will do my best.."
"But how do you know what place to look at Golden dock area.?" Dev frowned as he stepped forward..
Sameer avoided the stare of officer and cleared his throat.. "Umm.. i had some friends around.. And i can get them to locate this guy.." he spoke confidently..
Sidharth stared at the boy and somehow he trusted this boy could help him reach to them.. And at this moment he felt desperate and he was ready to do anything to get Pia and the kids back home safe..
"In that case lets not do any delay and head to the place.." Sidharth spoke impatiently..
The officer nodded in agreement.. "Yes we should no longer delay.. I will call the headquaters and inform others to head for that location.." With that he took his phone and headed out..
"Sidharth.. I will go with you.." Sana spoke desperately as she held onto him strong..
"No Shehnaaz.. you stay here.. Its not safe for you to go with us.." Sidharth tried to make her understand but she kept saying no..
"Hey.. listen to me.." He cupped her face gently.. " we will get them back.. Just trust me.." He hugged her tightly..
"Promise?" She asked in a broken whisper as she hugged him back tightly..
"I promise you my love.. Now let me go the kids will be waiting.."
Dev, Sidharth and Sameer headed out while Ishika came forward and held her bestfriend.. Sana bit her lip and closed her eyes in a silent prayer..
Please.. Please keep them safe..

Pia:
Pia was thankful the guard had some humanity to help her out of this situation.. She felt much calm and relaxed now because she trusted her uncle to save them from this situation.. Now it was just a waiting game.. She just prayed he does not find out that his own person had helped her..
She glanced at Zara and Zain who were now asleep after a lot of complaining and crying. They maybe young but she knew they would be feeling scared in this unknown environment.. She understood how much the kids were missing their mom.. and her heart ached with fear of what might happen to them if their uncle does not reach on time..
Pia tensed as she heard a knock on door.. she gave a quick glance at the kids and put the blanket on top of them..
Pia went and opened the door to see the same guard who helped her.. He looked stressed and worried.. "Boss wants to see you.."
Pia bit her lip worriedly and nodded. She closed the door softly and followed the guard to sitting room to see Mr.Verma seated their with a drink in his hand..
He had such a wicked smile that made her shiver in fear..
Her heart thudded nonstop as she kept praying silently..
Please uncle.. Please save us..

It took them an hour to reach to the secluded area of golden dock.. Sidharth kept anxiously glancing at Sameer who was continuosly on his phone and giving directions for the location..
Soon he instructed to stop in a very dark area.. when they got out of the car there stood a man waiting for them..
The officer reacted fast and held the gun pointed at the guy who was suddenly in panic..
"Officer..he is my friend.. He will help.." Sameer spoke standing infront of the guy.. He turned to face him.. "Hey are you confident this is the location?"
The guy nervously glanced at the officer and replied.. "This is one of the houses of Mr.Verma. This place is kept very secret hardly anyone knows about it.. Its just 5 minute walk from here.."
Sameer followed his friend as he instructed and signalled Sidharth and others to follow him..
Soon they reached to the house and stood in the dark corner so no one notice them..
"I must go now.." Sameer's friend spoke nervously..
"Thanks dude.." Sameer gave him a side hug and his friend nodded walking away hurriedly..
"How do you know this guy?" Sidharth questioned curiously..
"I met him some years back when i was in Juvenile.. He does roam around with gangs so has good information about this area.." Sameer explained..
"Hmm.." Sidharth replied and walked ahead.. Sameer could not decide if he was unhappy about gang talk as there was not much reaction from him..
Right now he knew Sidharth's main worry was getting Pia and those children out of this mess and for once Sameer was glad he had troublemaking friends who came useful at the right time..
"So how do we get in?" Dev whispered..
"The force will be arriving here at 5 minutes.." the officer informed..
"Officer i dont think it is wise to barge inside.. It would create loud noises and that may scare the children.." Sidharth stated out his worry..
"I have a plan.." Sameer stated.. "There must be a back entrace to this house dude.. maybe even a back window where we can enter and try to get them out silently?" Sameer suggested his plan..
Sidharth stepped forward.."I will go inside with you.."
"But Sidharth.." Dev tried to protest but Sidharth shook his head.. "It is wise for me to go inside.. I dont want the kids to get upset and cry. And i need to see them.. make sure kids and Pia are okay.." He pleaded voicing out his thoughts..
"Okay Sidharth you go inside with Sameer we will wait for the force and enter once you are able to bring them out.." Dev instructed to which officer nodded..
Sidharth walked along with Sameer in a very slow pace trying their best to not make any noise.. they went towards the backdoor and glanced around to see if anyone was there..
Sameer started to look at the windows trying to see inside.. Once he reached the last one he signalled Sidharth to come..
"The kids.. They are on the bed asleep.." Sameer whispered peeking inside..
"Is Pia along with them.." Sidharth spoke worriedly as he looked inside..
"No.. cant see her.." Sameer replied matching his worry.. "but seems like no one else is in the room so we can go inside..
Before Sidharth could ask him how they get inside Sameer started to open the window as silently his can.. when he was able to get one side open he gestured Sidharth to climb inside..
Sidharth nodded and climbed inside the room trying his best not to make a noise..
He glanced on the bed and saw Zain and Zara asleep.. His heart melted at the sight and he felt some of his worry drain away seeing them safe..
He slowly walked towards them and set on the bed..
Feeling someone's presence beside him Zain quickly woke up and glanced back.. As he saw it was his father he smiled sleepily.. "You found us daddy.."
Sidharth blinked away his tears knowing he had to be strong and he could not break down at this moment..
He had to get them out.. "I found you.. i am here to get you guys home okay.. But dont make any noise.." he spoke silently..
Zain nodded sitting up.. Sidharth went to the other side and picked up Zara who was still sleeping.. He gestured Zain to follow him and walked towards the window passing Zara to Sameer.. He climbed down from the window and picked up Zain in his arms..
"Pia.. We have to find her.." Sidharth spoke worriedly..
"I will go inside and look for her.." Sameer replied firmly.. Take your kids to the car and wait.."
"I cant leave Pia.." Sidharth protested..
"Trust me.. I will find her.." Sameer spoke meaningfully which made Sidharth nod..
He took Zara in his arms and once Sameer climb inside and hurriedly walked towards the corner where Dev stood.. And along with him were police team who had arrived in full gear to raid..
"Where is Pia? Did you find her?" Dev spoke as he took Zain in his arm who was now falling asleep..
"Sameer is looking for her.." Sidharth glanced back at the house worriedly.. "Dev i need you to do me a favor.. please take Zain and Zara to the car and wait there.. I need to go and look for Pia.."
Dev tried to protest.. "Sidharth.. I can accompany you.."
"Dev plz.. I need someone who i can trust beside them.. And its not safe for all of us to enter.. Please take them away.." Sidharth pleaded..
Dev sighed and nodded.. "I will take them to the car and wait.. Get Pia out okay.. And just stay safe.." He gribbed on Sidharth's arm giving him full support..
Sidharth passed Zara to the officer who walked along with Dev towards the area they parked the car..
He turned around and followed the team who was now making way towards the back entrance of the house..