Part 28- All that i ever need..

Story so far:

Shehnaaz's birthday was celebrated among friends and family in a 2 day stay at hill station..
Pia meet Sameer in the lake and have a chat.. Sidharth sees them and warns Pia not to talk with Sameer anymore..

Part 28:

They had returned back to home the very next day after spending relaxing 2 days in the beautiful place..
After the Sameer incident Pia had been very quiet at the start but then she had returned back to her chirpy self during the return..
Sana decided to not bring Sameer's talk infront of Sidharth.. She did not want him to unnecessarily worry about the boy.. It was not as if Sidharth would meet him again..
But as she headed to the centre for her work day she was determined to speak with Virat..
Sana walked inside Virat's cabin.. he glanced up at her surprised and smiled.. "Hey Shehnaaz.. how was your little trip?"
Sana smiled widely.. "It was great Virat.. Sidharth really made my birthday special.."
"Happy belated birthday.." he wished her indicating her to take a seat..
"Thank you.." Sana set down.. "Actually Virat i need a favor from you.. I was hoping you could hand over to me the Juvenile centre kids batch once again.."
Virat instantly denied.."I am sorry Shehnaaz i cant do that.. One accident happened and i dont wont you facing such situation again.. Thats why i assigned to Mr.Verma.. He can handle the boys.."
Sana was not ready to give up easily.. "Virat it was just one small incident.. Just give me one session weekly with them.." she insisted..
Virat stared at her for a minute.. he sighed and agreed finally.. "Okay.. since you are insisting i will arrange one session for you to take every week.. But if such incident repeats i am going to let go of them.." he confirmed firmly..
"I am sure we wont come to such circumstance.." Sana reassured as she took a breath of relief.. Now she had a plan in mind to work on..

Sana ensured all trouble makers were sitting far away from eachother during the session.. After the incident with the boys, Shehnaaz trusted Sameer not to repeat the behavior.. but she doubted other boys wont cause trouble so she had to take swift actions before starting the class..
She had observed Sameer's behavior while teaching.. He had been the only one focusing on the lecture while others seem disinterested..
Sameer showed potential.. he seemed interested to learn.. and that really impressed Shehnaaz..
As the class ended students started to leave.. Shehnaaz silently guestured Sameer to stay back.. he kept his backpack down as the class became empty..
Shehnaaz came and set infront of him.. "Are you liking the classes??"
Sameer glanced at her and nodded.. "Yes.. but whats the use.. this week will be last one for me.. I will be released from the Juvenile centre in the weekend.." he informed her..
Sana was surprised.."So who are you going to stay with after being released?"
"My mom's sister.. Aunt has been the only one checking on me while i was in the centre.." Sameer replied..
Sana nodded and smiled.. "I am really happy for you Sameer.. and i can see the potential in you.. you really seemed interested to learn.."
Sameer glanced outside and sighed.. "Life has taught me a lot.. and now.. I just..."
Sana frowned.. "You what??"
Sameer closed his eyes.. "I want to become a better person.. I want to become something in life.. for my mom.."
Sana was touched to hear his words.. "Thats very sweet of you Sameer..I am sure you will make your mom proud."
Sameer nodded and got up.. "I have to leave now.. The centre people will be here to fetch us.." he mummured..
Sana stopped him before he left.. "Listen Sameer.. Just answer one question.. are you willing to give your best in studying? If you say yes i am willing to help you as much i can.. I can talk with the head and request to let you join the normal classes.."
Sameer glanced at her surprised.. from his expression it was clearly evident that he had not been expecting such help..
"Yes.." he replied instantly.. "If it is no trouble.. thank you Shehnaaz mam.." he spoke gratefully..
Sana nodded and watched the boy leave.. she took a breath of relief as she realized she could finally help him to become a better person..