Chapter 52-Anxious

am i okay? :D

idek anymore :D

have a nice day cuz mine has been baaaaaad :D

ENJOY

*Virgil POV*

Anxious. I was anxious. Really anxious. And it was a Friday. I wasn't too anxious on Fridays, but today I was.

"What's wrong, Sunshine?" Roman asked when he saw me biting my nails. "I'm worried." I said. "Why? Did something happen?" He sat down by my side on my bed. "Nothing happened." I told him, staring off into space. "Then what's the problem?" He frowned, looking confused. "That's the problem." I said and his frown deepened. "What is?" Roman asked. "The problem is that there's no problem." I shuddered, leaning onto his shoulder.

"You're worried... because there's nothing to be worried about?" I asked and I sensed a note of amusement in his voice. I nodded, glancing nervously at my boyfriend. "It's far too peaceful. I've never had this much peace before. I don't like it. Something's gonna happen." I ranted.

"That is such a Virgil thing to worry about." Roman laughed, picking me up and sitting me on his lap. "I'm serious!" I complained. "Okay, okay. Maybe this peace won't last long, but we can still enjoy it while it lasts, right?" He gently took my face between his hands and looked into my eyes.

"Still don't like it." I muttered then blushed as he placed a soft kiss to the tip of my nose. "If something bad happens, I'll be here for you. I'll protect you." He murmured, pulling me into a comforting hug.

"That's very reassuring." I said and he pulled back a little to frown at me. "Was that sarcastic or genuine?" Roman asked with a glare. "Definitely sarcastic." I smirked then yelped in surprise and joy when he growled and flipped me onto my back, basically throwing me onto the mattress.

"Get off!" I laughed, pushing his face away. He laughed as well, gazing down into my eyes. His eyes were so warm and open that even I, who had many doubts when it came to being loved, could easily tell that he truly loved me for who I was.

"Are you still worried?" He asked, trailing his fingers down my cheek to my lip to my jawline and skimming his thumb there. "I guess I could get used to being happy with you." I grinned and pulled him down into a soft kiss which quickly escalated into a fevered one.

"Wait, wait, no, you know I love kissing you, but I have something very important to say." Roman proclaimed, breaking away from the kiss with a gasp for breath. He was shirtless and I was in the middle of pulling my shirt off. "Do go on." I said, trying to sound sarcastic while catching my breath.

"I propose a deal." He said and I raised my eyebrow in question. "What do you want right now?" Roman asked. "You." I replied instantly and he nodded as if he had been expecting this as an answer. "Now ask me what I want." He urged me. "What do you want?" I rolled my eyes, quite used to putting up with his demands by now.

"I want to go shopping with you." He grinned. "Oh God no." I groaned, putting a hand over my face. He continued to tell me about his deal. "Hear me out. We'll have fun in bed today, and tomorrow, we'll have fun at the mall. It'll be a gaiety, I promise!" Roman said. I internally snorted, thinking Gay-uh-ty. "What if I say no?" I asked. "Then I will go and put my shirt on. No hard feelings, sweetie." He shrugged with a small, smug grin. "You little—" I started to say then sighed.

I really didn't like to go shopping. Just the idea of slouching around the mall aimlessly made me feel drained. I didn't see the point. Why walk around swooning over new attires when you're already dressed in moderate clothes and have plenty more in your closet to last at least a couple more days? In my humble opinion, it was a waste of time and energy, and I had ultimate respect for those who could walk around the mall for hours in high heels with a dozen bags of clothes hanging from their arms likes vines hanging from trees without feeling like they had just walked through hell.

It was easy to tell that Roman was one of those people that I truly admired.

I didn't want to go shopping.

But it was hard for me (it would have been hard for anyone) to say no when Roman was shirtless in front of me, his fly undone, his hair tousled, his cheeks rosy, his eyes gleaming with love mixed with desire and hunger.

Uuugh, how was I supposed to say no to someone who looked like a Greek god?

"Did I ever tell you that I hate you?" I sighed. "Plenty of times." Roman grinned, knowing that he won. "How many times have I told you I love you?" I asked, smiling a little. "Every single day."

I let out a small laugh of disbelief at the fact that somehow, this was my life. This ridiculously beautiful person in front of me was my boyfriend.

"I'll go shopping with you." I gave in, my heart swelling with love when Roman's face brightened up into a grin of pure delight. "Yaaaaay!" He squealed, clapping his hands. I looped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Now for my side of the deal..."

He enthusiastically swooped down to attach his lips to mine, his tongue prodding for entrance. I giggled and let his lips part mine as our kiss deepened and our tongues fought for dominance. As per usual, I let him take control of the kiss and just lost myself in the pleasure of his lips on mine, letting him hold and cradle and touch me.

Then I had a very sudden, very impulsive craving and after a split second decision, rolled over so I was on top of him for a change. He looked at me with big, surprised eyes, his face flushed.

"I'm topping today." I whispered into his ear and attacked his neck before he could respond. Roman gasped and moaned in pleasure as I kissed the hollow of his throat. "Th-that's new." He laughed, tilting his head back to grant me more access. "Is that okay with you?" I asked, pulling back just a little so that my lips still brushed his skin when I talked. He shivered and nodded. "Of course."

So for the next hour or so, I tried to master the delicate art of topping.

When we had pulled away, we lay panting in each other's arms, both of us sweaty and exhausted. "I gotta give it to you, you do make a great top." Roman murmured, laughing quietly. "I think I prefer bottom." I replied, cuddling into his side and nudging my head against his chest for a hug. "I guess I'll be top then." He laughed, pulling me into a tight embrace and stroking my hair.

"I love you." I murmured, softly kissing his shoulder. "Saying that and looking adorable isn't going to convince me not to go shopping, but I love you too." Roman grinned and I sighed. "What are we shopping for, anyway?" I asked. Much to my frustration, "We'll see," was all he said.

Virgil is basically me :D

It's 3 a.m. I'll go sleep now 

bi :)