Chapter 4: Daddy Wouldn't Hurt a Fly

CYNTHIA'S POV

Adonis Luxury Resort, lost the luxury when shit hit the fan. Fun though, have to keep the suit in the sauna with me though. Recently I had discovered no Splicers or Little Sisters in the area and decided to sit down and draw. Drawing was a pleasant past time to me, I found myself humming or singing along. Losing my mind in the sketch I was recently working on.

It seemed as though an hour had passed while I sat there up in the rafters. Sketching my heart away, until I realized what I mindlessly sketched. A Big Daddy... How? I don't know this one, I've never seen this Protector. I questioned how I was able to near perfectly replicate someone or something I had never seen before
[Daddy's been asleep a very long time...]
AGH! My head was sent spinning, why the hell does this happen to me? None of the other sisters seem to show this same stuff...
----------------------------------------------
DELTA'S POV(Finally! A new POV right?)

What? Where am I? What happened? Where's Eleanor?

Fallen, Fallen is Babylon

Adonis Luxury Resort, I know where I am! Delta's heavy footsteps were the only sounds besides the continual drops of water. I walked up the stairs into a room with a large mostly drained pool. I felt weird, something seemed off, it took a while until I found the Electro Bolt Plasmid. Footsteps were behind me, too small to be splicers. Slowly I prepared my drill to hollow out my follower, turning around I saw a Little Sister...
"Daddy's been asleep for a very long time. Please find sister, she misses you so very much." Her yellow eyes seemed to be filled with happiness and love.
*Screech*
What was that?!? Splicers? It can't be! Some lean, helmeted figure jumped down and grabbed the Little Sister running off.
Who or what was that? I need to get that sister. I sprinted off, determined to save the Little Sister. She will not be taken, not like Eleanor, and not like Estrella.
----------------------------------------------
ADALIE'S POV

I've been watching Cynthia ever since I left her as a Little Sister. Her kind heart is helping change this cruel Rapture. Estrella and Cynthia have so much in common, too bad they no longer see each other...