IV

-

une amante

-

the next thing you knew, you were at the airport, buying tickets,

for an urgent flight to paris, france.

for reasons unbeknownst to you, you found yourself having a hard time saying no to the brunette. and so, now, you're standing here at the airport lobby, with this unrealistically attractive of a stranger next to you, speaking with the woman behind the desk.

you haven't even changed into something more casual yet, as sneaking out and escaping the watch of the mansion's guards was certainly no piece of cake at all.

(ask this stranger who even had to pretend to get hit by a car outside just to get their attention to clear the gates for you.)

that being said, "yah," you mumbled as you tugged the hood of the brunette's jacket lightly, causing her to turn around and face you. "you do know i have like, zero fucking centavo here with me, right?"

she chuckled amusedly, shaking her head before reaching over to shuffle your hair in a mess.

"i got you, princess." she retorted playfully, so you glared at her. "i mean, i get it. you had to escape the castle with literally nothing but that excessively tight silver dress of yours." the brunette looked towards the woman on the counter to take her id from her hands, but not before turning back towards you again to send you a playful wink. "you look good, by the way."

the statement caused you to scoff, yet you couldn't deny the fact that your heart just fluttered at the same time.

thanking the woman at the desk, the brunette walked towards the direction of a completely unfamiliar exit, where a man in a black suit stood tall, hands clasped and hung firmly in front of him.

you followed the brunette without a word. however, you were abruptly stopped by the man guarding the exit when you attempted to walk past him as well.

"id?" the man asked, and you barely even realized he was speaking to you when the brunette answered for you instead.

"she doesn't have any."

"i'm sorry miss kim," the man said, obviously referring to the brunette standing in front of you. how does he know her? "we strictly prohibit people with no valid form of identification from boarding the private jet."

private jet?! what the fuck...

i thought she was buying us tickets?!

turns out this spontaneous paris trip would cost more than you originally thought it would.

"what-"

"it's okay, peter. i know her. i'm sure dad wouldn't mind." the brunette responded politely, cutting you off before you could even ask.

however, the man still looked hesitant. "ma'am, your father would only accept people with close relations to your family as passengers of the plane."

"she does have close relations to me." raising an eyebrow, you turned towards the smiling brunette, who only sent you a subtle wink. you had to visibly gulp, because you were certain you're deeply flushed.

the man looked back at her questioningly, silently asking what your close relations to her could possibly be.

the brunette just sent him a cheeky smile back, "une amante."

une what, now?

however, you were rather surprised when the man just nodded in response, bowing politely to the still grinning brunette in front of you before opening the door for the both of you to exit completely.

as you walked towards the plane located just outside of the exit, you're certain your eyes are now exceptionally wide. "what did you tell him?"

"that you're my girlfriend." she retorted nonchalantly, like it wasn't even a big deal.

was it?

still, you couldn't help but audibly gasp which sent the brunette into a laughing mess. you smacked her in the arm as you yelled, "idiot! why would you say that? what if your dad finds out?!"

"then we would have to date each other for real." she winked at you, in which you had to blink at several times, just to make sure you don't faint. "don't worry about it for now. we'll cross the bridge when we get there." she chuckled once again before reaching her hand out to lead you up the stairs of the private jet. "but first, paris."

-

writer's note:

une amante (french); a lover

-