XIII

-

i'm kim jisoo

-

after several more stolen photos and snuck in kisses around tall maple trees, your visit at the park ended in a hitch, with neither of you even realizing the slightest bit.

and so, you walked back towards the direction of the older girl's car, hands clasped, as you both decided to head back to the hotel to wash up for dinner.

the older girl pulled up at the entrance of the hotel, where you were immediately greeted by two guards in black and white suites, offering their assistance. however, the brunette just sent them a smile and politely declined. the guards, then, bowed their heads before disappearing right away, leaving the two of you be.

turning off the ignition, she turned to look at you, catching the way you just stared and smiled at her rather adoringly.

she mirrored the expression, and you felt another series of fluttering inside your chest, smile giddy and cheeks blushing furiously, as if you just got asked out on a date by your middle school crush for the first time.

you loved how she made you feel.

"so," the brunette grinned, leaning an arm against the backrest of the your seat to be able to face you properly. "spending your birthday with a serial killer on the loose wasn't so bad now, was it?"

you didn't know why, but the moment the last word came out of her mouth, the urge inside of you to find out again how those million-dollar bow-shaped lips would feel like against yours just got a lot stronger than it already is, and you found it almost impossible to resist.

no, it is indeed impossible to resist.

and that's enough reason for you not to stop yourself from doing so, anymore.

leaning in, you smashed your lips against the older girl's hurriedly, eagerly, placing both of your hands on either sides of her face to pull her even closer, as if you're terrified that she might run off if you didn't properly secure her in your arms.

it's true.

that's the last thing you'd ever want.

because no matter how odd it might even be, you just know deep inside that you can't lose her, and you don't think you'll ever be able to anymore.

you can't lose her now that she's here.

the brunette used her free hand to push the back of your head closer to her, moving her lips ever so sensually and tracing her tongue along your plump bottom lip to deepen the kiss, which caused you to roll your eyes at the back of your head.

you felt like your heart was going to explode inside your chest, and you didn't even mind a tiny bit.

smiling against your locked lips, you felt your tears welling up in your eyes, as you silently, desperately, hoped to get to spend more days with the stranger who became the reason why your supposed to be shitty eighteenth birthday became the best one yet.

because at this point, you felt like you wouldn't know what to do if you she decides that she doesn't want to.

feeling the need to breathe, you pulled away, arms wrapped around the brunette's neck as you let your gaze travel towards the latter's swollen lips.

you smiled at her, which she mirrored immediately. "it wasn't so bad."

your response caused her to let out a hearty chuckle. biting her lip as if to prevent her smile from tearing her face in half, she mumbled back in the softest voice, as she continued to stare deeply into the pools of hazel in your eyes.

"i'm kim jisoo."

you bit your lip, staring intently at jisoo's alluring chocolate eyes before letting your eyes wander towards her bow-shaped lips that you found yourself now growing helplessly addicted to.

leaning in for the second time, you glanced back up to meet gazes with the smiling brunette before mumbling back in the smallest of voices,

"it's nice to meet you, kim jisoo."

-