Intermission Part 1

Donald Trump is no longer our president! There is also the first female vice president, which I am very excited about. Also, you know that video of Jeremy Jordan singing She Used To Be Mine from Waitress? Yeah, so anyways I watched it for the first time last night, and it broke me, like Jeremy Jordan could run me over and I'd say thank you.

"So," Elizabeth clapped her hands, "how do you like it so far?"

"It was good, some of the lyrics were really clever" Orpheus responded.

Eurydice just looked shocked, she didn't want to believe that she signed those papers, all though it was made pretty obvious. 

Hades and Persephone looked at each other in mutual understanding, they weren't going to talk about their relationship until the musical was over. 

Hermes wondered why he was the narrator, he understood why he was helping Orpheus, he watched over him, but he didn't know why he would narrate this story. 

The Fates didn't say anything, but it was clear that they liked it, despite being the only ones to know what happens. 

"Who's hungry?" Elizabeth asked, she got multiple responses of "yes". "Okay, I'll show you guys some modern foods then!" Elizabeth led everyone to a table that had an assortment of food. It had salads, dinosaur chicken nuggets, pizza, cereal, cookies, orange juice, and many other foods. There was also Ambrosia and Nectar for the gods.

After everyone ate, and Elizabeth explained what a lot of the food was, Everyone went back to their seats thinking that they were going to start the musical again. 

"So do you guys remember when I was talking about Amber Grey?" asked Elizabeth. She got some confused nods, everyone was wondering why this was important. "Well to get you guys back to the musical spirit, we're going to react to a song from another musical she's in. The song is called Charming and the musical is called Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812. Now, you don't need to know the full plot of the musical, but the character sining the song is named Helene and she's trying to convince Natasha to come to a Ball, which is like a dance. So is everyone ready?" Elizabeth said this as she was looking for the video, she got some nods in return. 

324 words