Chapter V: Tainted Power

*As Toga looks down at Momo while getting off the bed and sitting on Momo's lap and she's up against wall full of fear. She looks into each other eyes Toga places her hand on Momo's cheek and kisses her. Momo is takened by surprise but still just as scared, Toga looks at Momo and stabs her. Momo yells in pain, but she isn't bleeding. She looks at the knife and it looks like it as it's phasing through her body but she still feel the blade inside her.*

Toga: That's guilt.

Momo: Wha-what?

Toga: I'm part of your subconscious now Momo. After you killed me, you couldn't fully handle that you murdered someone and tried to hide it.

Momo: Killing you was an accident....I....I didn't mean to....

Toga: Not only that my part of your subconscious. Remember how my blood was trenched on the blade you used to kill me?

Momo: Yeah......wait don't tell me you're a ghost too....

Toga: Nope. You'd made one little mistake when you made that sword part of you again........

Momo: And what was that mistake?

Toga: My blood was still on it! *She giggles* I'm part of you now! Meaning you're sharing you body with me Momo-Chan!

Momo: Wha-what!?

Toga: You heard right! But my only problem is I have no control, but I still hear and see everything.

*There's a knock on the door and both Momo and Toga looks at the door. Momo looks back at Toga and she's gone, Jirou walks in a rush and wonder what's happening cause Momo screamed and she came as fast she could. Momo tries to think of a lie and said there's a spider in her room.*

Jirou: Mean the spider on your foot???

Momo: On my fo- *the spider was a giant tarantula*

Momo/Jirou: KILL IT!!!!!! KILL IIIIIIITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Momo creates two giant mallets the size of the ones you see in cartoons, and begin the smash the ground to kill the spider. But the thing is quick, every swing and smash they make towards the spider, it avoids them until the spider lands Jirou's face (facehugger style).*

Jirou: *muffled screaming*.

Momo: STAND STILL!

*The spider jumps off Jirou face before the mallet makes to her face. It's escaped out the room and Momo checks up on Jirou. Her nose is bleeding alittle, she whips the blood and she gets up.*

Jirou: Did you get it?

Momo: No. It escaped.

Jirou: So that's someone else's problem until we run into it again.

Momo: Yeah. Come on, we need to head to training.

Jirou: I'm done trying for the day, seems the teachers though I went over my limit of my quirk and so I started straining myself.

Momo: Oh.

Jirou: You go ahead, I'ma go find that spider. *Picks up mallet*

Momo: Good luck with that..

*Hours later*

*Momo is still training her quirk as she's eating and creating stuff at her body. She is surrounded by nesting dolls. She's the only one still training and it's almost sundown. She thinking about is she going to do about.....her. She looks up and sees Toga just sitting in front of her.*

Toga: You're still doing this? Something to take you mind off of what happened? I tell you this, it's gets easier if just learn to live with it. I know I did since committed so many and never regreted any of them, I loved them. But you kill once and you feel like your life is over. Better get used to it, unless you have a time machine, what's done is done.